BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2014, 10:36 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

please ignore

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 04-13-2014 at 10:38 AM..
Old 04-15-2014, 12:47 PM
ClaireBear8956
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ClaireBear8956

ClaireBear8956 is on a distinguished road
 ClaireBear8956 is offline Status: Offline

When does this contest end? just curious
Old 04-17-2014, 04:40 AM
Ben
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aaronawesome172

Ben is on a distinguished road
 Ben is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ClaireBear8956
When does this contest end? just curious
May 1

Last edited by Ben; 04-24-2014 at 07:00 PM..
Old 04-19-2014, 12:45 AM
happy_holly
Knut
BABV Name: HollyCute547

happy_holly is on a distinguished road
 happy_holly is offline Status: Offline

I would be so thankful to win $10,000 dollars as I wouldn't take advantage of it ever <3

So I would first spend about $2500 on a trip to England, London to visit two of my most amazing friends! <3 I would use about $700 to accommodate myself in a decent hotel with about $700 for the plane ticket <33 Then the rest of the money would be for shopping and eating <333

Then I would spend about $2500 for treatment for my cousin as he's very sick and i love him so much because he's done so much for me<33 This treatment will help him as it will improve his kidney problem which he sadly has </3

After this I would spend about $500 on myself to buy a iPad as I've always needed one for school purposes and it's a nice tool to use. It can be very useful for me as it increase my studies and I can more work on there! (: It's always nice to give yourself a little something c;

I would use $2000 to buy my dad a decent computer as he's always needed one for his work so then he could use powerpoint but sadly all the computers he had used all crashed so I'm hoping that my dad can use a decent one for work due to the fact of him being an amazing part of my life and I want to give him the best I can <33

Lastly I would spend my $2500 dollars on a shopping spree with friends as I'm moving and I will not see my friends </3 It will be fun to go shopping and pick out clothes for my friends c;

These are my five entries for your contest as I wish best of luck to anyone else who is entering <3 Also tysm for hosting this lovely contest c:

Last edited by happy_holly; 04-23-2014 at 06:10 PM..
Old 04-19-2014, 06:29 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by happy_holly

I would be so thankful to win $10,000 dollars as I wouldn't take advantage of it ever <3

So I would first spend about $2500 on a trip to England, London to visit two of my most amazing friends! <3 I would use about $700 to accommodate myself in a decent hotel with about $700 for the plane ticket <33 Then the rest of the money would be for shopping and eating <333

Then I would spend about $2500 for treatment for my cousin as he's very sick and i love him so much because he's done so much for me<33 This treatment will help him as it will improve his kidney problem which he sadly has </3

After this I would spend about $500 on myself to buy a iPad as I've always needed one for school purposes and it's a nice tool to use. It can be very useful for me as it increase my studies and I can more work on there! (: It's always nice to give yourself a little something c;

I would use $2000 to buy my dad a decent computer as he's always needed one for his work so then he could use powerpoint but sadly all the computers he had used all crashed so I'm hoping that my dad can use a decent one for work due to the fact of him being an amazing part of my life and I want to give him the best I can <33

Lastly I would spend my $2500 dollars on Charity as the children who are suffering through poverty deserve a large amount of money and I'd rather not waste it on myself because it's just wrong.

These are my five entries for your contest as I wish best of luck to anyone else who is entering <3 Also tysm for hosting this lovely contest c:
You're not allowed to donate it to charities. Sorry! >.<
I did the same thing. ^^;
Old 04-19-2014, 11:38 AM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Bambooski
Faye, you play violin too?
yeah ; DD
we should discuss this through vm xDD
Old 04-20-2014, 06:04 AM
Ben
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aaronawesome172

Ben is on a distinguished road
 Ben is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
You're not allowed to donate it to charities. Sorry! >.<
Yeah sorry about that rule guys. Its just too hard to decide between charities that are all for a good cause.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:24 AM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

1. VIP One Direction pass! ($1000) I love One Direction and would live to meet them.
2. MacBook for my dad! ($1000) My dad's computer is really old. He's done so much for me, I need to give back ❤
3. Vacation for my family! ($5500) Our family hasn't gone somewhere together since like 2010.
4. Pay for my Washington DC trip! ($1500) It's quite expensive, and I feel like I need to take responsibility.
5. Buy an iPhone and pay ahead a few months! ($1000) My phone right now is really crappy! Also, service is expensive, so if I payed ahead it would be much lighter on my parents part!

Last edited by Paddingtona; 04-21-2014 at 09:02 PM..
Old 04-22-2014, 04:59 PM
anitacocoa
Polar Bear
BABV Name: anitacocoa

anitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really nice
 anitacocoa is offline Status: Offline

Hello
With 10,000 usd I will firstly convert the money into mexican pesos, because I live in Mexico, I will get aprrox. 130,514.226 mexican pesos. Then I will go to my uncle, he is a construction worker, and tell him about how the nutrition of mexican kids is very poor and there are a lot of kids with no shoes, and no possibility of going to school. The places with more child hunger here in mexico are Chiapas, Guerrero, Oxaca and Tabasco. I have a very good friend and she is a very nice and caring person and lives in Guerrero, I will choose Guerrero to built a small learning center where people can go and volunteer to teach this poor children english and teach them at least some basic math and reading skills, so they can find a decent job. Also we will have some snacks and fruits for them, and shoes so they can walk and wont hurt there feet walking on rocks and dirt. (this is my dream, and I will make it happen )

Money will be used
1. to built a small room with a door. Like a 1 room house.
2. Books for children
3. Stove and fruits, snacks
4. Shoes, sandals.
5. Round tables with small chairs.

-im not breaking the rules, since Im not donating, investing or giving it up for charity, I want to built and make a learning center. -

Last edited by anitacocoa; 04-22-2014 at 05:03 PM..
Old 04-22-2014, 06:31 PM
RainbowDash_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: O(≧∇≦)O

RainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura aboutRainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura about
 RainbowDash_ is offline Status: Offline

I would:

1) Give 2,500 to my parents, even though it might not be too much for them to pay for bills. I would just want them to have a little extra cash (I mean they made me xD)

2) Give 2,500 to my sister and her husband to add to their house fund <3

3) Spend 3,000 on college

4) Spend 1,000 on whatever I want. Mostly clothes, video games, and make-up cx

5) Spend on a junk car to use, because I hate riding the bus every morning and my mom won't have to get up as early to drop me off

Good luck! And thank you for the contest <3

Last edited by RainbowDash_; 04-22-2014 at 06:35 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT