BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2014, 04:52 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default The Future | two teenagers, one super-power, no time

Chapter 1
Flo was an average teenager. She had her arguments, liked shopping for clothes and could foresee the future. Wait a second... that doesn't seem right. Like shopping for clothes? Don't you mean love?

----

'Flo - you can do it!' encouraged Anthony as Flo slogged through the last lap of the playing field. Anthony was the last person apart from Flo on the playing field. Everybody else had left 10 minutes ago to get changed - but Anthony stayed.
He was Flo's lifelong pal, ever since they were toddlers. He had never given up on Flo and had always supported her through everything.

As the harsh wind thrashed leaves in the air, Flo raced around the last part of the course before sitting down onto a nearby bench.

'Well done, Flo, you did awesomely!' beamed Anthony. He didn't once mention the fact they needed to get back to their group, even though the bell was going to ring any second now.
Despite her many flaws, Flo was the sort of person who would never give up. She had received a Rubix club five years ago and had only managed to complete half of a side. She had worked on it every day for ten minutes, and even longer if she could fit it in. Flo felt so tired now after running all of those laps that she didn't know how she could possibly concentrate for her next lesson.

'Hey Ant, I was wonder-' The shrill tone of the bell interrupted Flo's conversation. Students were filing out of the gym and another group were coming in.

'Quick, let's get to our other lesson!' shouted Ant, slinging his camo backpack on one shoulder. As she ran tirelessly behind Anthony, Flo looked back at the playing field. She had a hunch - a weird feeling. It was almost a sense of curiosity, yet she didn't know why she was so curious. Then it hit her.

'Anthony! ' she cried, running as fast as she could. He'd gone off to his other lesson. But Flo needed to speak to him now - desperately.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 05-05-2014 at 05:14 AM..
Old 04-26-2014, 05:00 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I'm intrigued! This is great so far, I can't wait to read more. (:
Old 04-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much, Maya! Here's a sneak peek of chapter 2!

'Don't - come back Anthony!'
Silence. My words echoed through the sea of green trees until all that was left was a slight whisper. Anthony was never seen again. And it was my job to save him. The future in my hands.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:54 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, I hope Anthony's okay- thanks for the sneak peek!
Old 04-28-2014, 07:49 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

I love it!!!! You need to write more. You're a fantastic writer. Its good to show off your work! I cant wait for more to come!! Im very curious about Anthony now, you gotta write more, dont leave me with all my thoughts of what couldve happened!!
Old 04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

You are a great writer Neon (: can't wait to see what's next!
Old 04-29-2014, 03:39 PM
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Sammiebffl
I love it!!!! You need to write more. You're a fantastic writer. Its good to show off your work! I cant wait for more to come!! Im very curious about Anthony now, you gotta write more, dont leave me with all my thoughts of what couldve happened!!
Wow! Thank you so much. It means so much to hear that!

Ashleigh - Thanks! Again, it means so much to hear good, positive comments from you guys.

Here's chapter 2! By the way, the sneak peek has been edited slightly in this actual chapter because it didn't fit in properly. (:

Chapter 2

Flo tried to catch up with Anthony for the rest of the day. 'I'm really busy, Flo! I'll speak to you later.' was what he said. Flo had finished the school day, hardly completing any work. Her mind was wondering. What had that vision meant? Part of her walk home was through a dense forest. An easy shortcut, but nobody really went there. There was a point in the forest where neither Flo or anybody else had been to. It was an unspoken rule. Don't go off the trails and don't go past the point.

It had rained earlier, making the mud on the path thick and gloopy. It stuck to Flo's shoes and forced her to take the long way home. Mud had crept up her ankles and smeared her white socks a dirty brown.

'Great,' Flo muttered under her breath, rubbing her socks angrily. She was about to turn around when a rustle in the trees caught her eye. She stepped tentatively towards the tree, holding her breath. Parting the branches, Flo gasped, taking a step back. There, staring back at her was Anthony. His hair was sticking up at odd angles, and his clothes were coated in mud. For a few seconds, both of them stood motionless, until Anthony began to walk away from Flo. Away from the path. Towards the point.

'Don't - come back Anthony!' pleaded Flo, scrambling through the shrubs. Anthony didn't look back, he just carried on and on. She tried to follow him, but her body was frozen to the spot. She screamed out once again. Anthony paid no attention. It was almost as if it wasn't Anthony. He always told Flo never to go past the point. So why was he doing it? Flo watched through her fingers as Anthony passed through more and more bushes until he was one step from the point. She could see every move he made. He put his right foot forward and it was done. He'd passed the point. Flo squeezed her eyes shut for a few seconds, a fat tear falling onto her cheek. As she opened her eyes, she couldn't believe what she saw. Or rather what she didn't see. Anthony. Gone.

---
Just thought I'd tell you guys that I've created a little contents on the first post of the chapters.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 05-05-2014 at 05:15 AM..
Old 04-29-2014, 05:43 PM
belle529
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i got banned for nothing

belle529 is on a distinguished road
 belle529 is offline Status: Offline

You are a very talented and gifted writer. I hope you keep it up, my friend!
Old 04-30-2014, 02:21 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Oh why'd she have to close her eyes? xD I can't wait to see where this is going ...
Old 05-02-2014, 06:38 AM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
Oh why'd she have to close her eyes? xD I can't wait to see where this is going ...
ugghh ik. so much suspense!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
sammiebffl