BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2014, 10:00 PM
ZoeAngel9307
Knut
BABV Name: ZoeAngel9307

ZoeAngel9307 is on a distinguished road
 ZoeAngel9307 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Questions about abbreviations

Hey guys! I'm new to both bearville and this site. I've seen some abbreviations that are used a lot. Like PSI, is the first one that comes to mind. What does that mean? Any other abbreviations that I should know that are used a lot on the site??? Thanks!!
Old 05-04-2014, 04:28 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Psi means pet special item. It is the item you receive when you bring a bear to life online.

Here are a few more abbreviations that you might want to know about:

VM means visitor message. It is a message you can send on Bearville insider to other people. Example: 'I'll just send you a VM with the information!'

BI means Bearville Insider. It is pretty self-explanatory, lol.

BV means Bearville.

I hope I helped you.. If you have any more questions feel free to asks
Old 05-04-2014, 07:23 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

PSI= Pet Special Item, those are items you can get when you bring a stuffed animal to life

More things that you will probably need to know:

VM= Visitor Message, those are messages from other users. You can VM someone when you become a Polar Bear.

Avvie= Avatar, A picture to the left of your username.

Siggie= A message or picture under your post.

BAB= Build-A-Bear

BV= Bearville
Old 05-05-2014, 08:32 AM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to the forum and Bearville : D

PSI - Pet Special Item (when you bring a bear online you get a prize, usually tradeable, known as a PSI)
BI - Bearville Insider
BV - Bearville
BABW - Build-a-Bear Workshop
VM - Visitor Message (on people's profiles)
Avvie - Avatar (picture displayed next to your name when you post)
Siggie - Signature (picture, or words under your post content)
TD - Trading Den (on this forum, talk about trading is not allowed unless you are a Trading Teddy and have access to the Trading Den)
EFT - Embroidered Flower Top (current Bearville Outfitters item)
BVO - Bearville Outfitters (store on Bearville where credits are used as currency)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT