BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2014, 03:56 PM
ZoeAngel9307
Knut
BABV Name: ZoeAngel9307

ZoeAngel9307 is on a distinguished road
 ZoeAngel9307 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: bought credits online, didn't get a code?

hey guys. i was bought a $10 babv credits package online for 10 credits. an email came confirming the order and gave a receipt code....but i don't see any virtual code to redeem for the credits? enough time has passed because i put the receipt code in today and it gave me one credit, for the receipt code. but i still don't have my 10 credits???? we don't see a virtual code anywhere! not in the email at all. just an order number, sku number, and receipt code. those are the only numbers in the email. am i missing something?? i don't have any messages in my bearmail, either
Old 06-08-2014, 03:04 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Is there any chance you can take a screenshot of the email if you blur out all your personal details?
I haven't been to BABW for ages now, but - I think for every £10 (or $10 in your case), you redeem 1 credit from the reciept code. They might send the email separately so check your junk/spam folder. Are you sure they're not posting it by mail? Sorry if I didn't help! >.<

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 06-08-2014 at 03:05 AM..
Old 06-08-2014, 09:36 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

The reason you only got one credit on your receipt code was because you purchased one item. The code for your 10 credits will come in a separate email. It sometimes takes a while to process the purchase, so don't be surprised if it takes a couple of days to show up. The longest I've had to wait for a virtual code purchased online was almost a week!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT