BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Fashionable!

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2014, 02:40 PM
StephysStuffys
Knut

StephysStuffys is on a distinguished road
 StephysStuffys is offline Status: Offline
Default Searching For French Cancan Showgirl Outfit

After being ripped off on ebay, I am in search of this outfit! Anyone have one for sale?
Old 06-25-2014, 06:36 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

If this is a BV outfit, you cannot talk about trading outside the Trading Den. You have to be a Trading Teddy in order to enter, and the applications are closed.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:06 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
If this is a BV outfit, you cannot talk about trading outside the Trading Den. You have to be a Trading Teddy in order to enter, and the applications are closed.
I think she's talking about real clothes to put on her bear.
But - she's right. :3 It's a good lesson to learn, even if it's on BABV or for your real life bear.
Sorry if I got confused! >.<

To be honest, I'm not sure if we can really help.
We also cannot sell on here as you'd be giving away personal information (if it was a real life outfit), and - you can only trade in the 'Trading Den' (if it was virtual) and the applications are currently closed.
We can't post links to sites like that, so - you probably have to keep on looking.
I'm sorry! >.<

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 06-26-2014 at 02:10 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT