BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-17-2014, 03:57 AM
Ben
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aaronawesome172

Ben is on a distinguished road
 Ben is offline Status: Offline

because i was late posting the winners i figured i'd add a few more prizes for you guys:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:20 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

great! How do you give out the prices, do you meet people on bearville and then trade, or send to their accounts?
Old 08-18-2014, 01:51 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
great! How do you give out the prices, do you meet people on bearville and then trade, or send to their accounts?
Hi Rachel! What normally happens is you meet up with the people on Bearville and they trade the prizes to you. Hope that helped.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:07 PM
Ben
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Hi Rachel! What normally happens is you meet up with the people on Bearville and they trade the prizes to you. Hope that helped.
Another option is just to add my account: aaronawesome172. Then I send the stuff over through bear mail.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:23 AM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ben
Another option is just to add my account: aaronawesome172. Then I send the stuff over through bear mail.
Oh, okay, that sounds better.
I never knew that worked, for some reason I thought bearmail never worked.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:25 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

sometimes the friend adding does not even work; usually (for me) it only works when you meet up and add a friend, not when you ask them to become friends via bear mail.
Old 08-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Ben
Polar Bear

yeah if the mail doesn't work then meeting up is always plan b. meet ups are still necessary to hand out the bear bills
Old 08-25-2014, 03:54 PM
tuxeysnoopy2013
Knut
BABV Name: Wolf Enthusiast

tuxeysnoopy2013 is on a distinguished road
 tuxeysnoopy2013 is offline Status: Offline

I would love to enter.

Picture B:
"It's a good thing I decided to come to the chiropractor!"

Picture F:
"Oh look! A shiny penny!"
Old 08-25-2014, 03:57 PM
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by tuxeysnoopy2013
I would love to enter.

Picture B:
"It's a good thing I decided to come to the chiropractor!"

Picture F:
"Oh look! A shiny penny!"
Oh, I'm really sorry, Snoopy, but the winners of this competition have been announced already. I'm sure another competition will pop up soon that you can enter.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:39 PM
tuxeysnoopy2013
Knut
BABV Name: Wolf Enthusiast

tuxeysnoopy2013 is on a distinguished road
 tuxeysnoopy2013 is offline Status: Offline

Ok. Thanks.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT