BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2014, 09:53 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bearville to be phased out by the end of 2014

Yup, the title is true. BV is confirmed to be phased out by the end of 2014, according to some friends of mine that work at BABW.
The main reason is money, since it's very expensive to keep it up and numbers of players have gone down a lot, which is no surprise due to the lack of updates in past months.

It's sad to see BV go, even though I don't play anymore. It was a big part of my life for about 6 years now.

Hopefully we still have a bit of time left and we can all enjoy BV until then.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:26 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

I heard about this from another friend two weeks ago, so I emailed vwhelp, asking them, and here are their responses:

Hi there SarahChocolate65!

We did not receive information like that from our Bear Headquarters. That
is an invalid, fake/wrong information from someone/somewhere.

Please feel free to write me back at vwhelp@buildabear.com if you have
other questions or concerns.

Have a Bearrific day!

Bear Hugs,
Janette CyBearPal

Hi there SarahChocolate65!

I am beary glad that you're having a pawsome time playing in Bearville.
Your Bearville family appreciates the pawsitive feedback. We enjoyed
creating Bearville and find it very rewarding to hear your stories,
thoughts, and experiences. In fact, we forward all your feedback and
suggestions right back to Bear Headquarters!

If Bearville is closing, our Bear Headquarters will surely inform all of us
about it. At this time, there is no way it is closing. So, keep enjoying
Bearville! Camp Happy Heart has just started, make sure you signed up at
the Waterfall cabin.

Thank you again and enjoy!

Bear Hugs,
Janette CyBearPal

I don't know what's going on at the moment now. I really don't want it to close. I still go on and play every single day.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:12 AM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I enjoy bearville, and I used to log on just about everyday. But, for the past couple of months, I haven't gone on bearville very often. I have enjoyed it, but they don't really add anything new to keep me coming back. As much as I would miss it, it doesn't surprise me if one day bearville was to close.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:43 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

That's sad, even though I don't play it anymore. It has been a big part of my life and I'm sure other people would enjoy play it. I thought BABW made tones of money from BABV.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:53 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

It doesn't really surprise me, to be perfectly honest... ^^;
I'll miss it, though.

What on Earth happened to 'Moshi Monsters', too?!
That seems to have completely disappeared.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:01 PM
Hockeyfan8
Knut

Hockeyfan8 is on a distinguished road
 Hockeyfan8 is offline Status: Offline

I guess everything good must come to an end eventually I have so many good memories there! I'll miss it a lot.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:41 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I hope this is NOT true... I go on Bearville almost every day. I would miss it so much if they closed it down.
However, they should really repair their log-in button. this is really annoying.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:54 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

This makes me sad, its been a huge part of my life since october/november 2007, and this forum since november 2008, i grew up with bearville, i was in elementary school when i started playing, and now i willl be entering high school this year, i don't go on it anymore or here, but occasionally like rn i will to bring back the memories
Old 07-24-2014, 09:13 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Well, I guess all we can do is wait and see. I haven't been on in ages, but I am getting on now. It'll be sad if it goes.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:00 PM
NoahBearHug19
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NoahBearHug19

NoahBearHug19 is on a distinguished road
 NoahBearHug19 is offline Status: Offline

I thought it closed already because the login button is no longer on the website :O
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT