BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Avatars and Signatures!

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2014, 06:04 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default J'adore :: You May Post! :: We Strive for Excellence > NEW Flying Bear Avatar, Overlays, Stickers, Effects Galore!

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to J'adore, a graphic shop like no other. We strive for excellence and stop at nothing to provide you with the best of the best.

Rules
1. Please do not use my examples without permission.
2. Please be patient with your order. If after 48 hours your order is not
complete, you may VM me. The time it takes for your order to be completed
may vary due to difficulty.
3. Please use your order and give credit; it's very much appreciated!
4. Please fill in all forms completely.
About Me
Hi! I’m NeonSmiley : ), but you can call me Neon. I absolutely love making graphics (especially avatars!) Recently I discovered a fun and easy photo editor to use (Pixlr) which I why I decided to open J’adore. I hope you enjoy what’s on offer and most importantly, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to VM me.

Contents
Page 1 – You are HERE! (Rules, About Me, Contents , Fonts & Effects we Use)
Page 2 – Stock Icons and Focus Avatars
Page 3 –, Acessorise Avatars and Cartoony Avatars
Page 4 –Flying Superman Bear and Colour Strip/s Icons
Page 5 – Pick up Section and More!
N.B: I can add stickers, borders, overlays and more to each avatar. Add it to the Anything Else part of your form and I will see what I can do. Please be specific when ordering these added effects. To see what types of fonts and effects we have on offer, please refer below.
Stickers We Offer
These are the types of stickers you can ask for in your order. When asking for sticker/s in your order, please specify what section it came from (e.g: Kawaii) and the sticker (e.g: peapod). Thank you so much! I can change the colour of every sticker you see on here, and I can add text inside the speech bubble stickers. Note: The Accessorise stickers are only for the accessorise avatars.
Fonts We Offer
I have no specific list of fonts, as it would take forever! I can do dotted fonts, bold fonts, novelty fonts, retro fonts and handwritten fonts in both tall, chunky, thin and small sizes. Please specify which kind of font you would like (bold, novelty), what size and where you want it to be, and I will find one that matches your avatar. I thought I would mention I do have the One Direction font (as it is so popular I thought I would mention that I had it.) All the fonts I use are from Pixlr, I don’t download fonts from other websites. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Overlays We Offer
We have many types of overlays, they are: bokeh, leaks and default. Please specify what section the overlay came from (From the top to bottom: 1-20 is Leaks, 1-30 is Default and 1-17 is Bokeh) and what number overlay you want. Thank you!

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 08-21-2014 at 08:52 AM..
Old 08-21-2014, 06:15 AM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Picture (please provide or describe it to me):
Any Text (if so what style of font, size and colour?):
Anything else (borders, stickers etc?)
How big do you want the focus to be (small, medium or large?)
Where do you want the focus to be most concentrated?
Where do you want the focus to fade out?
Any text (if so what style of font, size and colour?):
Anything else? (borders, stickers etc?)

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 08-21-2014 at 06:23 AM..
Old 08-21-2014, 06:16 AM
Polar Bear

Please do not copy (if somebody else has done this before, I am sorry, I did not know, please show me and I will remove this ‘do not copy’ bit)
What stickers do you want (please choose from the accessorise avatar section on page 1):
Where would you like the stickers (please be specific, e.g: sunglasses on eyes)
Would you like any colour changes to any of the stickers (changing the colour of the sunglasses for example?)

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 08-21-2014 at 06:25 AM..
Old 08-21-2014, 06:17 AM
Polar Bear

Flying Bear Avatar
Please do not copy (if somebody else has done this before, I am sorry, I did not know, please show me and I will remove this ‘do not copy’ bit)
Picture (please provide me a picture of your Build-A-Bear on Bearville, on the Furry friend page when you go into your inventory, zoomed into 400%)
What colour do you want the cape to be?
Do you want any additons on the cape (stars, hearts)?:
What colour do you want the background to be?
Do you want any additions to the background (stars, moon, buildings?)
What type of Colour Strip Avatar do you want? (please refer above, for no.4 please specify what side you would like the strip on):
Any text (if so what style of font and colour?):

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 08-21-2014 at 06:28 AM..
Old 08-21-2014, 06:17 AM
Polar Bear

When your order is complete, you will receive a notification on your VM's which looks like this. When you receive this message, please come to this post and collect your order. Orders will be deleted from the pick-up station a week after I have completed them.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 08-21-2014 at 06:32 AM..
Old 08-21-2014, 06:18 AM
Polar Bear

Reserved!
Old 08-21-2014, 06:33 AM
Polar Bear

You may post!
Old 08-21-2014, 08:38 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Amazing shop! ^^
Old 08-21-2014, 08:50 AM
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Amazing shop! ^^
Thanks so much! Would you like to order?
Old 08-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Polar Bear

Anybody wanna order?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT