BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2014, 04:54 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Is this rare?

Well, I just traded something I quite like for this and I really need to know if this is rare or not ASAP because if it isn't I will try to do a trade-back! Maybe could you try to compare it to another item to describe the rarity?
Also, are BBLs still rare?
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flamingo Mask.jpg (11.4 KB, 29 views)
Best Answer - Posted by MollyFlyer
hmm . . . BBLs have become more common these days; sites I will not name have taken to trading bear codes, which can apparently be used multiple times now, and baseball bears are popular in that regard, so they've spread.

That's the new flamingo mask, which the trading value guide here rates as a large PSI, so it's pretty good.
Old 09-30-2014, 09:10 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

hmm . . . BBLs have become more common these days; sites I will not name have taken to trading bear codes, which can apparently be used multiple times now, and baseball bears are popular in that regard, so they've spread.

That's the new flamingo mask, which the trading value guide here rates as a large PSI, so it's pretty good.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT