BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Aloha!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-09-2014, 05:07 PM
SpiroTravelTeddy
Knut

SpiroTravelTeddy is on a distinguished road
 SpiroTravelTeddy is offline Status: Offline
Default Hello everyone! (I'm new to bearville)

Hello!
I have joined bearville a log time ago and have just started to collect things and trying to get some rarest, I have no idea what rares they are so can someone tell me a page with all the rares, thanks!
Old 10-10-2014, 11:08 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!

Here's a link to a thread that has a list of some of the rarest items:
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ght=rare+items

I want to say that the thread was posted almost three years ago and there has been occasions where some of the 'rare' items ended up being openly given away on Bearville during some of the events. I remember when people were upset about that and how the rarity of some of the items they worked hard to find dropped because of that. So some of the items on the list may not be as rare as they used to be. There's no pictures but if you go to the Google search engine and type in "bearville" and the name of the item on the list, it'll give you some images (for example type in "bearville bunny glasses" into Google). I knew of the most popular rares but not all of them, and I haven't been on Bearville in a long time so I don't know what items stand as being rare still haha. But I hope I helped out some! c:

EDIT: I'd also like to add that there's been many threads posted on this forum of people asking what items they found are rare or not so go to the "Yikes! I Need Help" section and browse through there or you can post a thread of your own on that section if you find something you may think is rare and want to know if it really is or not!

Last edited by ChantelBBallBear; 10-10-2014 at 11:12 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT