BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BABV-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 11-01-2014, 05:03 AM
FuzzyBunsOfSteel
Knut

FuzzyBunsOfSteel is on a distinguished road
 FuzzyBunsOfSteel is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: No Birth certificate to register furry friend, but I have the ear tag code.

I would really like to register my Moons-a-glow werewolf, which is now sold out, to bearville. Its been a LONG time since I've played. I just logged in this morning and oh the nostalgia.

Anyway, I have the ear tag still, but my friend bought me the skin, which I got filled just yesterday on halloween. I didn't get a certificate. Can I still make a certificate with the ear code if I bring in the tag? The code is inside my werewolf as well, so if they want proper proof, they can undo her bindings and look inside to find it.

Could I make a certificate with this proof? I would need to go to the store again, though. :/ Won't be able to do that for quite a while.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

Hi there!

Yes, you can take the blue tag in to your local BABW store and make a birth certificate with that.

Since you want the code to register it on Bearville, email vwhelp@buildabear.com
and explain the situation and perhaps they can help you.

Last edited by Mark21; 11-01-2014 at 04:56 PM..
Old 11-01-2014, 06:13 PM
FuzzyBunsOfSteel
Knut

FuzzyBunsOfSteel is on a distinguished road
 FuzzyBunsOfSteel is offline Status: Offline

Oh good! Thank you very much, this saved me a trip!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT