BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Quests and Challenges!

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2008, 08:42 AM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline
Default Ancient Ruins Animal Adventure Guide

You must have a Furry Friend that you have registered with an Animal ID and Key Code from a birth certificate to enter the Ancient Ruins Quest. When you complete the Quest you will be awarded a prize.
  • Click on the Cheetah at the Libeary in the University to get started.
  • He will ask if you want to go on an Animal Adventure.
  • Respond yes, and select Ancient Ruins Quest.
  • Follow Purrincess Kitty's instructions and her clues will lead you to a game that you must play to win a scroll. Scrolls will not show up when you have a different Furry Friend with you than when you started the Quest.
  • Find all 8 scrolls or less then return to the Cheetah, he will ask again, select yes and Ancient Ruins again.
  • BE SURE TO HAVE THE SAME FURRY FRIEND WITH YOU THAT YOU HAD WHEN YOU STARTED.
  • See the Great Pyramid page if you need help there.
ANCIENT RUINS QUEST! UPDATE: This Animal Adventure Quest was updated since Beta 2.12. Several bearville ‘Questers’ have reported that the scroll does not show up in Dive Beary Deep. This is assumed to be a glitch right now, if you solve it let us know. [I quit the quest and started a new Animal Adventure with the Jungle Ruins but that is your decision. Remember, once you quit you cannot go back and try the same Animal Adventure with the same Furry Friend again.]
Find your scrolls here:

1. Skate Park - Fast Paw (scroll shows up usually before or at the 3rd level on the park bench) Clue: ‘You will have to juggle a soccer ball to find the first’
  2. Skate Park - Furbulous Fliers. Clue: ‘the second hieroglyph can only be found if you have good aim with flying discs’
  3. Paw Park - Dive Beary Deep (the scroll is at the very end of level 1 - swim through the green bear heads to speed up and avoid the electric eel, stay away from the red bear heads, they slow you down). Clue: ‘you may have to swim underwater to find the third hieroglyph’ GLITCH - the scroll is not showing up for many people!
  4. Coffee Shop of the Furbulous Fashion District - Pawsome Painting (color some and the scroll shows up in the bottom left corner, click on it) Clue: ‘the fourth hieroglyph is hidden in a beary colorful place’
  5. Friendship Forest Meadow - Photo Safari - keep playing games until you see the scroll on the big rock, be sure and finish the game with all 12 pictures. Clue: ‘You may have to be quick with a camera to find the fifth hieroglyph’
  6. Libeary at Bear University - Bears and Pairs (scroll shows up under an item in the second row from the bottom) Clue: The sixth hieroglyph may appear as a pair of shapes, beary close to where you first met Leopard.
  7. Classroom at Bear University - Furbulous Shapes
  8. Build-A-BearWorkshop in Town Square - Run for the Stuffing Clue: To find the last hieroglyph, you’ll have to Run fast and catch a lot of Stuff’
To find out where you are in your Quest :
  1. Go back to the Libeary, select yes, select the Quest you’re on (you’re only option) then it will take you to the Quest host, for Ancient Ruins this would be Purrincess Kitty in the Great Pyramid.
  2. Even easier option:Click on your PDA, the Exclamation Point (!) will tell you where you’re at in your Quest! This was helpful when I wanted to see how many bear heads I found instead of returning to Bearemy too! (NOTE: There is an option to Quit Quest here also, I had to quit the Ancient Ruins Quest - it seems that there’s a glitch when you get the scrolls out of order - this glitch has since been fixed with Beta 2.10, hmmm or was it?)

Last edited by Freya; 10-31-2008 at 09:24 AM..
Old 11-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Ave

The only thing I can't do is at the end unscramble all that!

Sincerly,
Ave
Old 11-01-2008, 02:24 PM
DarleneYouRock4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DarleneYouRock4

DarleneYouRock4 is on a distinguished road
 DarleneYouRock4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
The only thing I can't do is at the end unscramble all that!

Sincerly,
Ave
yeah..i had a hard time doing the puzzle..took almost an hour until I did it!
Old 11-01-2008, 08:34 PM
misssurfergirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessicaLuv2Pawty2

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road
 misssurfergirl is offline Status: Offline

I went to the leopard, but he doesn't say anything about an animal quest...

oh nevermind. mine was from a welcome pass, not a code.

Last edited by misssurfergirl; 11-01-2008 at 08:36 PM..
Old 11-02-2008, 08:22 PM
RedBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SteveZippy8 & SaffronZippy1

RedBear is on a distinguished road
 RedBear is offline Status: Offline

Hi! We are in the egypt quest and completed levels 1 and 2. then it says "I see you have found the second hieroglyph. To find the third hieroglyph, you may have to be quick with the camera. Return to me when you have found this fifth hieroglyph. Good luck, SteveZippy8!"

I see you do have something for level 3 here, do we just complete level 5 instead? We didn't find anything at the end of level 3.

nevermind, i figured it out. thanks.

Last edited by RedBear; 11-02-2008 at 08:39 PM..
Old 11-04-2008, 12:08 AM
dallasdancebear7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: dallasdancebear7

dallasdancebear7 is on a distinguished road
 dallasdancebear7 is offline Status: Offline

It took me nearly 2 mins to complete that puzzle it was confusing
Old 12-10-2008, 02:02 PM
kiska

Yes, currently the quest consists of 4 challenges. 3rd one is what is described in the number 5; 4th - in the number 8. After that it says that all 4 scrolls are found.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:10 AM
xxFOR3V3R
Polar Bear

xxFOR3V3R is on a distinguished road
 xxFOR3V3R is offline Status: Offline

The scroll thing doesn't work for me.. It won't let me play the game.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:07 PM
DecemberBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DianeDecembear

DecemberBear is on a distinguished road
 DecemberBear is offline Status: Offline

Sorry, but I was curious. What reward do we get for this? I saw it say that we will be awarded a prize, but I am not sure what it is. Plus, can you do both quests!?
Old 01-09-2009, 09:55 AM
victoriagreen8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: victoriagreen8

victoriagreen8 is on a distinguished road
 victoriagreen8 is offline Status: Offline

all you get is 500 dollars no prize i guess its ok....
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), libbyluv2sing99 :), shakeeitup(:, ♥jellybean