BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-25-2015, 08:39 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Pay It Forward Official Thread

Hi guys! Full credit goes to karenbearhug, for this simply amazing idea. Before replying to this thread, please read: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=150792

This thread is designed to get the best out of the few months we have left on Bearville. Have you always wanted that one item to finish your collection? Or do you just adore that jumper from pre-2010 BVO? Let's help each other out to fulfil our Bearville dreams!

Reply below with a couple of items you've always wanted. Please don't abuse this thread to gain 'rare' items - let's be fair. If you see someone who wants an item you are willing to give them, drop them a VM or tell them on this thread. See if you can meet up on Bearville and give them the item (and if they have an item you want, you could exchange!)

Remember to have fun and be kind.

EDIT:
Here is the list for what people want:
VanessaMay18 - Orca Whale Hat
Teddybeargirl - Michael's Craft Shop T-Shirt
Kirby - Pool Table, Stand Up Arcade Machine
CambriaSpeedRacer - 5 Sock Collection Items
Katlyn4LeafClover73 - Chocolate Bar Bed, Hot Chocolate Bunny Machine
Tweety -Red Heart Glitter Necklace, Coral or Lavender moose slippers, Leopard Kitty Sweaters

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 01-26-2015 at 01:39 PM..
Old 01-25-2015, 09:12 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I'll start off.

I would really like an orca whale hat...I've been trying to trade for one but have been unsuccessful. I would really appreciate if someone was willing to help me out.

Hopefully I will be able to help someone else out!

EDIT: The hat looks just like an orca whale (black and white) with its mouth open. I'm not sure what it is called in someone's dock...possible "Orca hat" or "Orca whale hat" xD

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 01-26-2015 at 09:40 AM..
Old 01-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

I'm looking for a Michael's Craft Shop T-Shirt. It's white with green sleeves, and it has a pink flower with a yellow middle on the front.
Old 01-25-2015, 02:07 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Thank you guys for replying! I'll add your requests to the front page.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:39 PM
Tragedy
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ScarlettWinter

Tragedy will become famous soon enough
 Tragedy is offline Status: Offline

This is a great idea Karen had. I'm not looking for anything, but I'll be glad to give out some of my items, if I'm willing to part with them! I'll keep my eye on this thread.

It's so sad to see Bearville go. I've been on since day one, and it was a wonderful stress reliever. I'm definitely going to miss it.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:23 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

I am looking for a Club Babw sweatshirt and hat. And I will look for the item all of you would like.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:49 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

I've been looking for a Pool Table. Maybe that's not something anyone will have extra of, so I am also looking for a Stand-up Arcade machine.

Those are what 12-year-old me thought would be the coolest things ever to have in your house. Fortunately I got to live a lot of my dreams on BABV. Thanks for looking!
Old 01-25-2015, 11:01 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

I'm looking for the 5 sock collection items. Those socks look really cool, but I don't have the collection. I'd really like to have it before the fateful day.
Old 01-26-2015, 12:40 AM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

if you mean the collection pieces, I have extras of pink, purple and green. I do have an extra of the prize, the flashing socks, if you don't have any pieces.

I also have a lot of the mismatched sock hop socks.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:32 AM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katlyn4leafclover73

katlyn4leafclover73 will become famous soon enough
 katlyn4leafclover73 is offline Status: Offline

this is a lot to ask for but i have always wanted the chocolate bar bed (to finish my candy room) and the hot chocolate machine to finish my kitchen but they are supper hard to find so no worries if you can't find or get them

View Post Originally Posted by Fairy Zoe
I am looking for a Club Babw sweatshirt and hat. And I will look for the item all of you would like.
are you talking about the cowboy hat and blue sweatshirt? (just wanna know to look for)

View Post Originally Posted by Kirby
I've been looking for a Pool Table. Maybe that's not something anyone will have extra of, so I am also looking for a Stand-up Arcade machine.

Those are what 12-year-old me thought would be the coolest things ever to have in your house. Fortunately I got to live a lot of my dreams on BABV. Thanks for looking!
are you talking about the pinball one? if not could you explain the machine, i do not think i have ever seen it before.

too everyone else i will be searching bearville top to bottom to get you these dream items
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, frogs rule!!!, spreadthelove