BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline
Default Lol!!!!!!!!!

I was just walking around the neighborhood, when suddenly I disappeared and reappeared on the bench. Then I reappeared off the bench, but a duplicate of me was still on the bench. I was backwards and walking in place, and whenever I clicked somewhere I was still backwards and I would just shuffle over there, and when I got there I would be walking in place. Then I clicked somewhere and I suddenly teleported so I was standing right in front of the me on the bench:
Click the image to open in full size.
Then I clicked somewhere and I was doing the same thing except I was walking in place REALLY REALLY fast!!!!!

Oh, and when I was walking, bench me would vanish and then reappear really suddenly

I can't really take a picture that gives a proper sense of what it looked like but here is a picture of double, backwards me
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gltich.jpg (17.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg Glitch 2.jpg (23.9 KB, 69 views)

Last edited by Bambooski; 04-05-2014 at 02:31 PM..
Old 04-05-2014, 02:30 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

That's happened to me before.. it's so weird! Glitches can be so awkward sometimes.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

I know right!! I love when they happen lol :P

I sat down on the bench, and there were still two of me but when I got up I was normal again haha!

By the way, has anyone ever gotten the glitch where if you zoom in a lot then you start doing everything really fast?
Old 04-05-2014, 02:46 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Bambooski
By the way, has anyone ever gotten the glitch where if you zoom in a lot then you start doing everything really fast?
Hmm, not that I can remember of. But the best glitch ever was when I could play that game in the sportsplex by the panda unlimited!
Old 04-05-2014, 03:16 PM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

Oh, glitches are the best... xD
Old 04-05-2014, 10:42 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

That happened to me before, aha xD
Old 04-06-2014, 04:25 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

That's happened to me before too.
It's so weird! XD
Old 04-06-2014, 12:55 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

this is funny :-)
Old 04-23-2014, 06:03 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting the glitch. I like looking at all the funny glitches!
Old 04-24-2014, 07:25 PM
DemiBear404
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DemiBear404

DemiBear404 will become famous soon enough
 DemiBear404 is offline Status: Offline

HA HA HA . That happend to me before
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT