BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2015, 08:56 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks, everyone! ^^
I'll add you now. :3
Old 03-01-2015, 01:09 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

My friend MarcBlack said he wants to come as well.
Username (on BABV): MarcBlack21
Nickname you would like to be called:Mark
Which day/days can you come?: he will try to come every day.
Chat type: safe open caht
Do you want a job (photographer, greeter or judge)? no thanks :-)
Old 03-03-2015, 02:00 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

R.S.V.P
Username (on BABV): AbbygailBearDiva59
Nickname you would like to be called: Abbygail
Which day/days can you come?: Possibly all of them. My mom's birthday is the 28th, but I don't think that will affect anything.
Chat type: Safe Open Chat
Do you want a job (photographer, greeter or judge)? I'll be sure to take plenty of photos- I could possibly record video as well.
Anything else?: R.I.P. Bearville!
Old 03-05-2015, 06:30 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

R.S.V.P
Username (on BABV): IsabelMusicMaker8
Nickname you would like to be called: whatever :P
Which day/days can you come?: Probably at least Saturday and Sunday, though probably not Tuesday cause I'll more than likely be busy with schoolwork. Even then I won't probably get to Sunday's until late if at all, as I think it begins when our church lets out and it's a bit of a drive home. Also, since I'm only allowed online for 2 hours a day I will have to leave early.
Chat type: Safe Open Chat
Do you want a job (photographer, greeter or judge)? I could be a photographer, since I've been wanting and meaning to take a bunch of BV photos for a while now anyway xD
Anything else?: Could you please just tell me which time zone you're in so I can figure out the exact time(s) for my own? I'm sorry if you mentioned it and I just didn't see it. Thanks!

Edit: oh, you're UK time. NVM about that last bit then. xD

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 03-05-2015 at 06:33 PM..
Old 03-06-2015, 09:24 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I have a suggestion: at one point, can we go to the Pawforming Arts Center and play Fashion Show?
Old 03-06-2015, 02:58 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I have a suggestion: at one point, can we go to the Pawforming Arts Center and play Fashion Show?
I second that motion. xD
Old 03-06-2015, 05:29 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

Username (on BABV): MelonyAutumn7
Nickname you would like to be called: Melony
Which day/days can you come?: Saturday
Chat type: Safe open chat
Do you want a job (photographer, greeter or judge)? No thank you
Anything else?: Nope Thank you for inviting us!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:29 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I am posting this on behalf of my sister, who would like to come as well.

R.S.V.P
Username (on BABV): LisaAdventureBear1044
Nickname you would like to be called: Bear
Which day/days can you come?: Saturday or Sunday
Do you want a job (photographer, greeter or judge)?: No
Anything else?: I hope it's OK that she wants to come!
Old 03-13-2015, 09:13 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

R.S.V.P
Username (on BABV): ChantelBBallBear
Nickname you would like to be called: Bball or ball
Which day/days can you come?: Saturday and Sunday
Do you want a job (photographer, greeter or judge)?: I'll be a judge if we don't have enough at a party I'm present at
Anything else?: Can't wait! This might just be the last BABV party hosted for the forum.. :c
Old 03-14-2015, 11:48 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

This WILL be the last BABV party....
Only 2 weeks to go.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, abbygail, algebra is awesome, backwardsswimmingftw, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, gk was here, goodbye bearville, hug the disaster, i twas here, iliketrains, korea turkey cake, loading. . ., oatmeal korea, pawty, pepper paper, potato rain, ripbabv:(, sammiebffl, wafflesareawesome<3, watermelonphone, with a chance of potatoes