BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 12-11-2008, 06:14 AM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline
Default Unlimited Furtastic Fountain Times!

Let's track it to figure out what times we can play unlimited amounts. Post here if you are able to play unlimited amounts!

Let us know your theories on when the unlimited times show up.

I was able to play when the sign said until 8:04 and the same server (Tree House) when it said until 8:29. So that's at 25 minute intervals, if it's the same then the trick is knowing when was the last interval on each server.

update: on Tree House again we just played until 8:53 - so that's 24 minutes later.

Please post what zone you see the unlimited play in, and what time that play ends. If possible, take a moment to post it as soon as you see it. That way others can come and join you. As Freya said, it looks like everything is running on about a 25 minute schedule. That means if you hang out on one zone, you can play about two times an hour. Or if, you want to jump around zones, check out the end of this thread for the current play data. Remember, you've gotta be quick to log on if you're jumping around. By the time you get there, half of the play will be over. Each play time last for five minutes. --FIA

NOTE: The clocks in BABV seem to be a bit confused today. The BABV time may not match up with your time. It looks like some zones are off by as much as 10 minutes. When you post your time, please post what the fountain sign says. Don't worry about the actual clock.

Evening Update:
Hi all. Hope your all having fun on the BABV birthday and getting lots of fun prizes.

Couple of reminders -

When you find a fountain that's open - just post the den and the time it's closing. We all know the times are off, but when you post, we'll know we have a bit of a window there. If you find a fountain in a country other than the US, then please post the country. Otherwise, we're all assuming US server.

Try and keep the chat to a minumum here so we all can easily find the fountain posts. That INCLUDES the posts telling others not to chat. It just adds to the posts and makes there more for people to get thru.

Also, there's no need to post when it's over in a particular den. We'll just keep moving on to the next one.

Thanks & I hope you all get lots and lots of prizes this evening!!!

Last edited by momma501; 12-11-2008 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: ,
Old 12-11-2008, 07:08 AM
zephybear
Knut
BABV Name: JuneGemini90

zephybear is on a distinguished road
 zephybear is offline Status: Offline

Right now the fountain has a sign that says "Unlimited Furtastic Fountain plays until 8:14!" Unfortunately the fountain game isnt' working for me.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:04 AM
AmandaBearLove
Banned
BABV Name: AmandaBearDiva200

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough
 AmandaBearLove is offline Status: Offline

Says you can play until 7:07 but there are no coins to play.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:12 AM
shaenysmom
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: shayyourock2

shaenysmom will become famous soon enoughshaenysmom will become famous soon enough
 shaenysmom is offline Status: Offline

fountain is not working. it said at 7 am that it was unlimited until 708
Old 12-11-2008, 08:18 AM
EmmaFestiveBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EmmaFestiveBear

EmmaFestiveBear is on a distinguished road
 EmmaFestiveBear is offline Status: Offline

It says for me unlimited fountain time untill 7:25.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:19 AM
EmmaFestiveBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EmmaFestiveBear

EmmaFestiveBear is on a distinguished road
 EmmaFestiveBear is offline Status: Offline

The fountain isnt working, since there are no coins.

Last edited by EmmaFestiveBear; 12-11-2008 at 08:26 AM..
Old 12-11-2008, 08:22 AM
AlexBanana
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AlexBanana220

AlexBanana is on a distinguished road
 AlexBanana is offline Status: Offline

its different for some dens,,it was going on bear boluvard and on butterfly garden and in canda it wasmt going
edit:it is now not going on bear bolvuard

Last edited by AlexBanana; 12-11-2008 at 08:23 AM..
Old 12-11-2008, 08:50 AM
KCFlyersMom
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KatharineSparkleBear1

KCFlyersMom will become famous soon enough
 KCFlyersMom is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation

butterfly garden -- sign says unlimited until 9:54.
Lots of people there but not yet full.

I keep getting the "you've already played today, try again tomorrow" message. (I did go on after midnite once to see if it would work, and got a prize. I'll be so disappointed if that disqualifies me from trying all the rest of the special day!)

Has anyone actually PLAYED unlimited? (as opposed to just seeing a sign that says you can until a certain time...)
Old 12-11-2008, 08:52 AM
JulieNoodles
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieNoodles AKA Pasta

JulieNoodles is a name known to allJulieNoodles is a name known to allJulieNoodles is a name known to allJulieNoodles is a name known to allJulieNoodles is a name known to allJulieNoodles is a name known to all
 JulieNoodles is offline Status: Offline

We've all had no coins when the sign said it was unlimited play time

edit: it's fixed, there are coins now!!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:57 AM
KCFlyersMom
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KatharineSparkleBear1

KCFlyersMom will become famous soon enough
 KCFlyersMom is offline Status: Offline

now the sign at butterfly garden no longer says unlimited til 9:54; it says check back later (I logged out & back in.) And I'm still getting the you already played sign. What den has coins? (Sorry, Freya, for asking on this thread; it seems to have strayed beyond your original intent of just telling when/where because of all the glitches...)

EDIT this is interesting; the clock in Butterfly Garden now says the time there is 10:07; maybe that's why the fountain shut off, but no clue as to why the times are messed up...

Last edited by KCFlyersMom; 12-11-2008 at 08:59 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT