BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2015, 09:13 AM
JanaRokStar1975
Knut
BABV Name: JanaRokStar1975

JanaRokStar1975 is on a distinguished road
 JanaRokStar1975 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Is BI Closing?

Hi there! I am new to this forum. I joined BABV in January right before they stopped accepting members. I know BABV is closing the 31st, and this forum is about BABV. I like this forum and I would hate to see it close. Will BI close with BABV?

I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong section
Old 03-24-2015, 10:15 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! Welcome to BI.

Nobody really knows whether this site will stay open or not. The owners have not been on in years. This is what we know, though:

-The site domain apparently expires in August, at which point it will need to be renewed.

-Other Insider Sites which have had the actual game close down (ex. Free Realms Insider) are still up and running, just pretty much abandoned.

So there is no definite answer to whether the site will remain open or not, these are just clues that members have gathered. Hope this helps!
Old 03-24-2015, 01:56 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Hi! Welcome to BI.

Nobody really knows whether this site will stay open or not. The owners have not been on in years. This is what we know, though:

-The site domain apparently expires in August, at which point it will need to be renewed.

-Other Insider Sites which have had the actual game close down (ex. Free Realms Insider) are still up and running, just pretty much abandoned.

So there is no definite answer to whether the site will remain open or not, these are just clues that members have gathered. Hope this helps!
Yup, basically what Vanessa said.
It could stay open, but the owners haven't been around in years, so who knows.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:22 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I think it would be nice if the BI management found a new online game, and changed the currently existing BI site to cover the new game. I heard that FRI was originally called "Virtual Pet Insider", so who knows what will happen?
Old 03-25-2015, 12:52 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

We have no clue what will happen to this forum.

Th owners and admins haven't been around for quite some time. If I'm not mistaken MollyFlyer is the only staff member still quite active around.

Personally I haven't had much time to come on here.

Whatever happens this place allowed me to meet some amazing friends and gave me some really good times and a wonderful experience. This place and babv will always hold a special place in my heart.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:19 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I would also like to know if this forum will shut down or stay open, simply because IF it was to shut down, I would like to have the chance to make arrangements with the friends I have made on here to stay in touch (other forums, e-mail).
Old 03-25-2015, 10:57 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
I would also like to know if this forum will shut down or stay open, simply because IF it was to shut down, I would like to have the chance to make arrangements with the friends I have made on here to stay in touch (other forums, e-mail).
I would go ahead and set it up now, just in case anything does happen. That way if it closes out of the blue and we get little to no warning, you're already set.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:04 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I still need to take screenshots of my things from Bearville! It's going to take forever to do that, plus get images from this site. :P
Old 03-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Gingerbread Hello Kitty
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 死ぬ ♡

Gingerbread Hello Kitty will become famous soon enoughGingerbread Hello Kitty will become famous soon enough
 Gingerbread Hello Kitty is offline Status: Offline

Hi there!
Sorry for the late reply, but I was deeply saddened as well.
Bearville is practically my life, today and in the past.
I've spent lots of money, even though I've only been playing since 2012.

I really think some of us should get together and have a big meet-up on the last day, and have a fare well party.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:02 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerbread Hello Kitty
Hi there!
Sorry for the late reply, but I was deeply saddened as well.
Bearville is practically my life, today and in the past.
I've spent lots of money, even though I've only been playing since 2012.

I really think some of us should get together and have a big meet-up on the last day, and have a fare well party.
We are having a farewell party! Check the "Pawty" section of the forum.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, i twas here