BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2015, 06:35 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default Sketch Dump

As requested by Neon, I thought I'd post some of my recent sketches. ^^
Some of them are really old, so - I'm sorry about that. >.<
Sorry that they're so bad, too!

In order from oldest to newest (November 2014 to March 2015):

Click the image to open in full size.

Um, I hope you like them? ^^;
Thank you for looking at them, anyway! It really means a lot! ^w^

As we can now share usernames for other websites, my username on 'deviantART' is Origami-Mad. :3 I post all my art there, but - it really isn't that great. ^^;

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 04-02-2015 at 06:40 AM..
Old 04-02-2015, 06:43 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

those are all so cute omg you're really talented!
Old 04-02-2015, 06:45 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by AliceDecember7
those are all so cute omg you're really talented!
Ah - thank you so much! >///<
It means a lot! Thank you!~ ♥
I'm so glad you like them! ^^
Old 04-02-2015, 06:48 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

I love the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th the best. I like it when a person cuts out the picture so it is just the outline or shape. I also like the second to last one. The scattered look of the photo is really interesting.

I actually like all of them! It's so hard to pick some favourites. Thank you for posting them.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:50 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
I love the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th the best. I like it when a person cuts out the picture so it is just the outline or shape. I also like the second to last one. The scattered look of the photo is really interesting.

I actually like all of them! It's so hard to pick some favourites. Thank you for posting them.
Aww! Thank you! ♥
I'm so glad you like them!
Thanks, again!~
Old 04-02-2015, 06:52 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Aww! Thank you! ♥
I'm so glad you like them!
Thanks, again!~
No problem. One recommendation though - change the title! A dump creates connotations of rubbish and laziness, certainly not what this is.

'Sketch Corner' or 'Honey's Doodles' are a few suggestions.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 04-02-2015 at 06:53 AM..
Old 04-02-2015, 06:52 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Ah - thank you so much! >///<
It means a lot! Thank you!~ ♥
I'm so glad you like them! ^^
no problem! i wish i knew where they were all from ahaha
Old 04-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

Woah these are all so good! I could never draw anything like that.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:50 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

These are all so amazing! My favourites are numbers 2 and 5. Keep sketching!

And I agree with Neon, it should not be called a "sketch dump". xD

And also: significant figures. (picture #4)
Old 04-02-2015, 10:30 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Honey, those are beautiful. <3 Keep going and one day you could become famous.
also your handwriting is really neat and i'd never thought i would see an anime version of benadryl cucumberpatch in picture #1 xDD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT