BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2015, 03:46 AM
cicapooclub
Knut
BABV Name: Cicanator

cicapooclub is on a distinguished road
 cicapooclub is offline Status: Offline
Default sign The Offical Build-A-Bearville Petition to save it!!

The official Build-A-Bearville Petition: https://www.change.org/p/buildabear-...arville-back-3

Help Save Build-A-Bearville
Old 04-13-2015, 06:45 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Sorry. ..but Bearville has already been closed down. As heartbreaking as it is, there is nothing we can do about it anymore. They will not bring it back, as they have already started on their next project.
You had a nice thought, though!
Old 04-13-2015, 04:46 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Vanessa's right. We can't do anything about Bearville anymore, since all the data from BABV has been deleted. They have started on multiple other things, like their "Promise Pets" app, which has poor quality 3D graphics, and their "New Bearville", the Build-A-Bear play site, which barely has any games and cheesy videos of BABs talking like puppets.

I really like how you made a petition just to bring it back, though.

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 04-13-2015 at 04:52 PM..
Old 04-13-2015, 05:45 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

I agree with everyone above. There's nothing that we can do, just remember all of the memories we had.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:23 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I don't think this will help - we can only look at pictures and remember how it was. :c
Old 04-14-2015, 03:09 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with the others.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:27 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I had posted a link to another petition that we had which was done in Janaury when they announced to close bearville. That one didn't help, so I am afraid this one won't either.
I will sign it anyway, it can't hurt.
Old 04-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

Aww yeah, I think it's gone now. Argh
Old 04-14-2015, 05:23 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
I had posted a link to another petition that we had which was done in Janaury when they announced to close bearville. That one didn't help, so I am afraid this one won't either.
I will sign it anyway, it can't hurt.
What was it?
Old 04-14-2015, 06:40 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Aye, sadly it's gone for good. Nice thought though.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT