BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2015, 12:18 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default The Unsolvable

Wrote this poem for school. Prompt: Write a poem in the perspective of an inanimate object.

Every day I am picked up,
And I am twisted and turned.
Yet someone says that they give up;
To solve me, they’ve always yearned.

I know that I am hard to solve.
I’m a Rubik’s Cube, you see.
Around confusion I revolve.
Complicated? That is me.

I wonder if someone will come
And solve me once and for all.
But until then, my life is glum,
Colors scattered on my six walls.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:53 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Wow! This is beautiful! ♥︎
Old 04-13-2015, 03:27 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I love this! it's simple but effective.
Old 04-13-2015, 03:29 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

This is amazing! I really, truly love it. :3
Old 04-13-2015, 05:35 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Algebra and poetry meet. xD

I love it, you did such a good job! Even though it's short, it still gives you a really good idea of what a Rubik's cube would feel like. It also has a good rhythm to it. My favourite lines are:
Complicated? That is me.

One not-related question: how are you able to add so many tags to the thread? It only ever lets me add 2.
Old 04-13-2015, 05:48 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

This is amazing!
Old 04-13-2015, 05:54 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Algebra and poetry meet. xD

I love it, you did such a good job! Even though it's short, it still gives you a really good idea of what a Rubik's cube would feel like. It also has a good rhythm to it. My favourite lines are:
Complicated? That is me.

One not-related question: how are you able to add so many tags to the thread? It only ever lets me add 2.
If you post a thread, it lets you do 5. If you didn't post it, you're stuck with 2.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
algebra is awesome, donotdoittodo, donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!, hug the disaster, impossible, youarethegodofmyknowledge