BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 



Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
  #11  
Old 06-25-2015, 11:04 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,367
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online
Default

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Yay! However did you find this thread? XD

Ok, two more people and we have one on each team!
Your siggie.
  #12  
Old 06-25-2015, 11:33 AM
DuffyBringsLove's Avatar
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,504
DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline
Default

sign me up, buttercup
  #13  
Old 06-25-2015, 11:39 AM
HoneyBanana30's Avatar
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,969
HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default

I'll sign up! ^^
Might be inactive, but - I'll try my best!

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
sign me up, buttercup
XD
  #14  
Old 06-25-2015, 12:37 PM
VanessaMay18's Avatar
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,748
VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Yay! Thank you both, I've added you to the list!

We have four now! xD
  #15  
Old 06-25-2015, 03:24 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,367
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online
Default

In the meantime, pull out those s'mores because we may have a wait.
  #16  
Old 06-25-2015, 03:38 PM
VanessaMay18's Avatar
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,748
VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Well, activities start July 1, regardless of how many people are signed up. But sure, let's have some s'mores until then!

If we don't get atleast 8 people signed up, however, I might just make two teams. Because I don't think anyone wants to be on a team by themselves...

Aw! Time spent together is a tag!
  #17  
Old 06-25-2015, 03:44 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,367
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online
Default

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Well, activities start July 1, regardless of how many people are signed up. But sure, let's have some s'mores until then!

If we don't get atleast 8 people signed up, however, I might just make two teams. Because I don't think anyone wants to be on a team by themselves...

Aw! Time spent together is a tag!
*walks off whistling Gitchee Gitchee Goo*
  #18  
Old 06-25-2015, 03:47 PM
VanessaMay18's Avatar
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,748
VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
*walks off whistling Gitchee Gitchee Goo*
?
I thought you didn't even like that song? XD
  #19  
Old 06-25-2015, 03:47 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,367
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online
Default

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
?
I thought you didn't even like that song? XD
Never said I didn't like it.
  #20  
Old 06-25-2015, 03:50 PM
VanessaMay18's Avatar
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,748
VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Never said I didn't like it.
Did you say it was overrated? Or is my memory messed up? XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
#hashtag, - chay was here < 3, abbygail, alicelovesyou, camphappyheart2015, donotdropthebear, doobedoobedoobah perry!, ed is ugly, edtually-ed-is-hawt, frogs rule!!!, thiswasthelightbulb, time spent together, whowillwin, with a chance of potatoes, yororeihi~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts