BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2015, 04:06 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Hi fellow platypuses (that is the plural right?)! We can win this!! =D
Old 07-02-2015, 04:16 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

YAYYY hi Maya! <3
Old 07-02-2015, 04:24 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold

Hey Savanah! I think we're winning so far! XD
Old 07-02-2015, 05:31 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mayaluckybear19
Hi fellow platypuses (that is the plural right?)! We can win this!! =D
Platypuses or platypi. Both are correct.

Hate to break it to you guys, but I'm not gonna be on much these next three days.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:11 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute

Aw that's alright Cambria. We will definitely miss you.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:54 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

I chatted with Vanessa about by inactivity these next few days...

Have fun with the challenge
Old 07-02-2015, 09:33 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

Oh okay.

And thanks! I'll try to earn us some points, but I can't make any promises myself. xD
Old 07-02-2015, 09:34 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

I can probably earn 45 points during the weekend
Old 07-02-2015, 09:37 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

Hey that's not bad at all!

I'll try to post at least 10 teams each day too. The thing is, my family might be going out of town for this weekend too but I'm not completely sure yet. xD

I can still come on my phone though. (:
Old 07-03-2015, 04:56 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

Don't worry Cami! Just do what you can. c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
duckbilledmammalsunite!, go team platypus!, perry the platypus=♥, platypus ftw, themilibaesarewatchingyou