BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2015, 12:42 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default another petition

I found another petition for "bringing back bearville". I am not sure if it helps at all, but I thought it does not hurt to sign it.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/s...back-bearville
Old 07-19-2015, 01:56 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline

I just signed it. But it takes you to a donation page and I did NOT donate anything. I just hope signing this helps.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:56 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

I did not donate either, I think we don't have to.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:58 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I signed it. I don't think the donation is necessary though so that's good.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:47 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I signed it, didn't donate.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:37 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I'd love to know who put this on their website:

"We have been successful because we have listened to our Guests -- children and parents, every step of the way."

I think NOT!
Old 07-25-2015, 11:21 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Yes, I agree, it is really ironic.
Old 07-25-2015, 01:10 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
I'd love to know who put this on their website:

"We have been successful because we have listened to our Guests -- children and parents, every step of the way."

I think NOT!
I don't think anyone from BI thought the new site was a good idea or an improvement whatsoever. They could at least be a bit honest about what the real reason is.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:33 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

While i still believe deleting bearville was a silly mistake, it's pointless to keep signing these things; they can't recreate what has been lost and i bet they've spent all the funds they've saved from deleting it on perfecting cyclops cat's physique.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:45 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Well, I hope they have the thing on a backup somewhere "behind the scenes", so it WOULD, technically, be possible to bring it all back.
However, I am not sure if they will, no matter how many petitions we sign.
As it does not do any harm to sign them, I will keep signing any petition that I see though ;-)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail