BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Pawty Time

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2015, 01:11 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Talking PLEASE READ: A BI Party!~

Click the image to open in full size.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone! ^^
Basically, I was thinking that we should have a party to celebrate the fact that BI’s domain has been renewed. >w<
Anyway, you're probably wondering how on Earth how we'd throw a party on here, but - it's possible!
Alright, be prepared for awful explanations. ^^;

Cami and I discussed it on 'Kik' today (There you go, Cami. XD) and kind of came up with an idea.
We could have a party on the MCT! Like just talking, posting pics, making really creepy edits and GIFs of Ed Milibae, etc. XD
Just like how we always do, but - we'd plan it so lots of people could come on and join us, just like the activity of the DCTs in the past.
Someone could make a playlist (I don't mind doing it) with BABV music and we could listen to it, as well! That was Cami's idea and I think it would be really cool if we somehow incorporated it into the party. :3
We decided Friday the 28th of August to the 29th and anyone could come on whenever they'd like, just like the drop-in parties that we had for the end of BABV.
This date is not final, though, but - we were thinking at the end of August.

I know everyone can't be on all day long, but - others are asleep at the peak-times for others (blame inconvenient and mean time-zones!) so that's why.
I'll try my best to come on as much as possible, though. :3

So, all I was wondering was if you can come and what times you're available. :3
Make sure to include your time-zones so I don't get confused!~
After that, I'll try and figure out a suitable time for everyone where they can all talk, but - hopefully someone will be on at most times so there's always someone to talk to.
If you went to the BABV closing party, it's basically the same thing as the drop-in and drop-out parties back then, particularly the one on the last day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info (So Far, Anyway):
Date: Friday 28th August 2015 – Saturday 29th August 2015.
Time: 5:30PM – the night of the 29th.

UK TIME - GMT + 1.
Just come and leave whenever you’d like~

Spoiler: show

R.S.V.P:
Username:
Nickname:
Are the dates and times above okay for you? If not, what ones are?:
How long/when will you be able to come on?:
Time-zone/country:
Anything else?:

Guests, Details And Boring Info For Honey:
HoneyBanana30:
UK/GMT+1.
Will try to come all day, both days.
Date is fine.

AbbygailBearDiva59:
PDT/GMT-7.
Probably on all day long, both days.
Date is fine.

CambriaSpeedRacer:
PDT/GMT-7.
Date and time are both fine.

ZoeyAngel24046:
Nickname: Nat.
EDT/GMT-4.
Can come for a bit of Friday (around 3PM EST/8PM GMT+1), but - mostly Saturday.

Anyway, I hope this makes sense... ^^;
Thank you so much for reading and I hope we can all have a great party!~
I'll update the thread when the date is finalized and let you know about it all. :3
Let me know if anything needs changing!~

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 07-30-2015 at 02:52 PM..
Old 07-30-2015, 01:17 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Username: abbygailbeardiva59
Is the day okay for you (28/8/2015)? If not, which days are okay for you?:
What times can you come on and for how long?: idk; probably all day!
Time-zone/country: us, pacific standard
Anything else?:
Old 07-30-2015, 01:19 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
Username: abbygailbeardiva59
Is the day okay for you (28/8/2015)? If not, which days are okay for you?:
What times can you come on and for how long?: idk; probably all day!
Time-zone/country: us, pacific standard
Anything else?:
Thank you! ^^
Was not expecting that. It made me laugh and my step-dad is looking at me like I'm mad. XD
Old 07-30-2015, 01:25 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Thank you! ^^
Was not expecting that. It made me laugh and my step-dad is looking at me like I'm mad. XD
but shes gorgus
Old 07-30-2015, 01:26 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

Is the 29th okay for you, too? :3
Old 07-30-2015, 01:27 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

yeah, i'm sure it will be.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:59 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Username: icecr--- er, CambriaSpeedRacer
Are the dates and times above okay for you? If not, what ones are?: They're fine.
Time-zone/country: PDT (GMT-7)
Anything else?:
Old 07-30-2015, 02:30 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Username: icecr--- er, CambriaSpeedRacer
Are the dates and times above okay for you? If not, what ones are?: They're fine.
Time-zone/country: PDT (GMT-7)
Anything else?:
Thank you!~
Added. c:
Old 07-30-2015, 02:44 PM
ZoeyAngel24046
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hakuna natata

ZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of light
 ZoeyAngel24046 is offline Status: Offline

Username: ZoeyAngel24046
Are the dates and times above okay for you? If not, what ones are?: i'll be in school at the time of party on friday. saturday would be a little better, but i can still try to make an appearance on friday.
How long/when will you be able to come on?: i'll be able to come on around 3pm EST (8pm UK) if the party is on friday.
Time-zone/country: EST (US)
Anything else?: i'd like to be called nat instead of zoey, if that's alright.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:45 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyAngel24046
Username: ZoeyAngel24046
Are the dates and times above okay for you? If not, what ones are?: i'll be in school at the time of party on friday. saturday would be a little better, but i can still try to make an appearance on friday.
How long/when will you be able to come on?: i'll be able to come on around 3pm EST (8pm UK) if the party is on friday.
Time-zone/country: EST (US)
Anything else?: i'd like to be called nat instead of zoey, if that's alright.
I'm sorry for calling you the wrong name! ;~;
Added. :3 Thank you, Nat!~
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, abbygail, chris-is-ugly, crazypawtynumbertwo, frogs rule!!!, you've got that wrong!