BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2015, 04:26 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Default What does your desktop look like?

pretty random but threads like this are fun lol
so what does yours look like?
(I'm on my parents' computer btw)
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-30-2015, 04:43 PM
ZoeyAngel24046
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hakuna natata

ZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of light
 ZoeyAngel24046 is offline Status: Offline

i made the collage, but the pictures aren't mine.
Old 07-30-2015, 05:25 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Old 07-30-2015, 05:55 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyAngel24046
i made the collage, but the pictures aren't mine.
it looks awesome, even more so because you made it yourself!

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
so cute! my brother also renamed his recycling bin haha
Old 07-30-2015, 06:10 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

My laptop is so dull. It's blue with the Windows logo on it. >.<
Old 07-30-2015, 06:14 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

Like my cat and a bunch of clutter, lol!
Old 07-30-2015, 09:02 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I don't have a desktop/computer/laptop, so here's a picture of my phone, the only way I can get on here...
Im so lame

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 07-30-2015 at 09:03 PM..
Old 07-30-2015, 09:16 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
I don't have a desktop/computer/laptop, so here's a picture of my phone, the only way I can get on here...
Im so lame
cute background! I'm the lame one with practically no interests so I just use random scenery hahaha
(ps i am very sorry that you have to deal with tmobile)
Old 07-31-2015, 07:54 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
it looks awesome, even more so because you made it yourself!

so cute! my brother also renamed his recycling bin haha
Thank you! ^^
I always do. XD

The folder on there actually looks like this, too, but - I haven't restarted my computer for ages so it won't show up on the Desktop properly yet.
I'll take another picture when I finally update to 'Windows 10'. :3

Penguins!~ >w<
Old 07-31-2015, 11:06 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Thank you! ^^
I always do. XD

The folder on there actually looks like this, too, but - I haven't restarted my computer for ages so it won't show up on the Desktop properly yet.
I'll take another picture when I finally update to 'Windows 10'. :3

Penguins!~ >w<
aww, that makes your desktop even cuter! even though i hate windows 10
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, you've got that wrong!