BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2015, 11:50 AM
Memory
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LilySapphire72

Memory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to behold
 Memory is offline Status: Offline
Default Back maybe..?

I haven't been on here in a while! I don't know if anyone remembers me but I'll try lurking and posting again. I don't remember making over 700 posts here but apparently I did. LOL
So yea I'll try to hang around a bit because this place is cool. Seeya around!
Old 07-28-2015, 12:03 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

welcome back! c;
Old 07-28-2015, 02:12 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

hi! welcome back!!
we are pretty cool I PROMISE
Old 07-28-2015, 02:23 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome back!
If you want, you can join us on the MCT (Monthly Chat Thread). I'll just warn you that it gets a bit crazy over there, though.
We hope you enjoy your time back!~
Old 07-28-2015, 03:19 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Memory
I haven't been on here in a while! I don't know if anyone remembers me but I'll try lurking and posting again. I don't remember making over 700 posts here but apparently I did. LOL
So yea I'll try to hang around a bit because this place is cool. Seeya around!
you could also say you have no memory of your 700 posts... haha
Old 07-28-2015, 03:27 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome back! I don't know if we've ever spoken, but I think I remember you anyways. c:
Old 07-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

Welcome back!
Old 07-30-2015, 04:04 AM
Memory
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LilySapphire72

Memory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to behold
 Memory is offline Status: Offline

Thank you everyone!!

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
you could also say you have no memory of your 700 posts... haha
LOL I have a horrible memory!! This way I never forget my name.
Old 07-31-2015, 05:49 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

Welcome back! Hope you can stick around. c:
Old 08-10-2015, 03:09 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

welcome back!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, abbygail