BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2015, 08:33 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Bye guys..

Hi guys. I think it's time for me to quit this site. I've had loads of great memories but I just don't fit in here anymore. I've grew older and as time has passed, I have realised that this site is less of a priority to me. I might log in occasionally, who knows, but I just feel like my lack of activity makes it hard to 'get back in the swing of things' here. Thanks for all the memories guys, it's been a great ride.

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Hi guys. I haven't been on here in three weeks or so. I think it's time for me to quit this site. I've had loads of great memories but I just don't fit in here anymore. I've grew older and as time has passed, I have realised that this site is less of a priority to me. I might log in occasionally, who knows, but I just feel like my lack of activity makes it hard to 'get back in the swing of things' here. Thanks for all the memories guys, it's been a great ride.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:00 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Bye, Neon. I know we haven't talked in a few months but I still consider you a friend on here. I'm glad I got to meet you and I'll miss you!
Hopefully we'll get to see you every now and then.

Best of luck with school and everything else in life! If you ever decide to come back...we'll still be here. c:

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 08-10-2015 at 07:42 AM..
Old 08-03-2015, 03:42 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Bye Neon, we will all miss you so much! I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but good luck for the future! (:
Old 08-03-2015, 04:02 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Aww - I'll miss you so much, Neon! ☆彡
Good luck in school and for the future, though! I'm sure you'll do great!~
If you ever decide to pop by again one day, we'll be here! ^^
Anyway, bye for now and good luck, again! :pretending there's a huge emote like on dA:
Old 08-03-2015, 04:44 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Aw, bye Neon! It was great meeting you! You were such a great member when you were active like before.
Thanks for contributing to the forum!
Please feel free to stop by anytime you like.~
Old 08-03-2015, 05:12 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

bye neon, i'll really miss you! Your energy always lit up the forum, thanks for contributing! it means a lot, i hope you enjoy your other commitments!
Old 08-05-2015, 03:40 AM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

aaww man, I'm sad your leaving. I always found you an interesting person. best of luck to you.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:52 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Aww, bye Neon! Glad you had a good time here. Thank you for everything you've done! You'll be in my prayers. <3
Old 08-08-2015, 06:29 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

Good luck in your future and we will all miss you!
Old 08-09-2015, 10:09 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

Sorry to see you go. /:
Good luck with everything!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT