BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2015, 09:39 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default Some user created their own version of bearville?

When I saw that beloved Sharon Price John, the greatest, has also closed down build a dino, I checked Wikipedia to see if they have also closed down all the dino STORES or just the website or what's the deal. I did not find anything about dinos, but I found this about bearville:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Build-A-Bear_Workshop

Certain users have begged for it not to close, but bearville has explained popularity and users have dwindled. On 3/31/15, just as they said, Bearville has shut down for good, the link no longer going to the game but instead buildabear.com/play, but some Unknown user created her own version on worlize.Com\buildabear.

Of course I went to that website they give, but I just get a loginscren and I am not sure what to do about it and if the "fake bearville" is still up and running. I just remember that some person on THIS forum, when we were all sad that bearville will cose down, wrote that we should not be sad, they will try to set it up again, do you remember as well?
So does anybody knew what it is all about?
Old 08-14-2015, 09:55 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

PS I registered with this website now. It is true. They have copied bearville and it is possible to meet up with friends there and to play a few games. However, of course, we don't look like we used to look and we don't have the condos and bears any longer... But it was so odd walking through bearville again...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg worlize.JPG (91.9 KB, 48 views)
Old 08-14-2015, 10:50 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I actually joined the new Bearville after finding the link for it in the comments of various YouTube videos. The person is known as JuliaDiscoBear, if that helps.
Old 08-14-2015, 06:51 PM
NathanialPatches
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NathanialPatches

NathanialPatches will become famous soon enough
 NathanialPatches is offline Status: Offline

It is a somewhat good feeling to have the world back at least, although it is not the same...
Old 08-14-2015, 09:32 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

interesting i guess

Last edited by MeghanMusicLuvr28; 08-14-2015 at 09:35 PM..
Old 08-15-2015, 06:51 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Is the Bearville thing gone? I can't find it...the URL doesn't work.

Oh, I found it! I was including the period in the URL. XD

Aw, you can even play some games! c:

AHHHH! They even included the Halloween barn!
I am not disappointed.

And there's....FRIENDSHIP FOREST PHOTO SAFARI!! :O

This has been my commentary over the past twenty minutes, by the way. XD

...you can even watch Hal and Holly moose! XD
Old 08-15-2015, 07:40 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

cool, yeah I made an account too but didn't have much time on it.
Will have to explore!
My name is "cassiebear"
Old 08-15-2015, 07:53 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I'm CamiSpeedRacer, if y'all are interested.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:22 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I am....take a guess....
Spoiler: show
VanessaMay18
Old 08-16-2015, 11:08 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Cami - what - you knew about htis and you ahve never told us???
It was so spooky to run around bearville again, seeing everything again but without an avatar and without furry friend. I was surprised about the photo safari as well. They have put a lof of effort into it. Funny that Easter Island, the North Pole, the Kooky Sppooky house and even the Castle are all there at the same time.
However, what I miss most, namely my OWN world with my avatar, my house and my fury friends, are, of course, not in here in this new bearville world, how could they. This made me really sad. It was like a ghost town somehow.
But maybe we can meet up there at some point...
And if we ever want to revive old memories and want to see what it was like, we can go there. This was kind of a relief.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
frogs rule!!!, frogslovejuliadiscobear