BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-02-2015, 11:34 PM
AlexVanilla70
Knut

AlexVanilla70 is on a distinguished road
 AlexVanilla70 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Bearville Revolution!!??

Let's face it guys, talking about Bearville and pretending the Worlize world is BABV is not going to being BABV back. If we want it back we have to do something, and we neeed to do it now. I'm tired of people mourning this. I mean c'mon how long are we going to let this go on? We need to show sharon john price just how serious we are. I mean really, let's ACTUALLY bring Bearville back, let's actually GIVE IT OUR BEST.

Help our revolution grow:

We can do it. Together.

Last edited by tweety; 12-03-2015 at 03:28 AM.. Reason: YouTube links are not allowed
Old 12-03-2015, 01:25 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

Please don't post YouTube links. That's against the rules.

And I watched the video. It's just 6 and a half minutes of a guy saying that he misses Bearville and we should protest that it closed.

My question: What are you going to do about it?

Really, I'd think even a 14 year old would know that posting videos saying "We want Bearville" won't do any good. The person in the video did not suggest anything valid that could get Bearville back. Because of this, I am not joining this particular revolution.

Do I miss Bearville? Of course. I'm not heartless. I know what this game meant to some people. However, with no valid plan of action, what's the good of a revolt?
Old 12-03-2015, 01:59 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Bearville wasn't raking the dollars from bearville; our small community will have no impact. Sharon price john only cares about the.. well, price.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:07 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Bearville wasn't raking the dollars from bearville; our small community will have no impact. Sharon price john only cares about the.. well, price.
Agreed. I think they've made it pretty clear that they don't really care about our opinions on the matter, otherwise they would have actually asked us before they even closed the game. They want money, and Bearville simply wasn't making enough profit and they decided they would rather close the game and spend their money elsewhere where they could make a profit. It's sad, yes, but it's really out of our hands.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:44 AM
AlexVanilla70
Knut

AlexVanilla70 is on a distinguished road
 AlexVanilla70 is offline Status: Offline

Just post the video on social media and/or make your own. We have to at least try. Seriously though we need something better than Internet petitions.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:40 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

...what are the odds that Build-a-Bear will ever see those videos? IMHO, internet petitions seem like they'd have a higher chance of working.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:25 PM
CaitlinCookies
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Abbie2Hip135545

CaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura aboutCaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura aboutCaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura about
 CaitlinCookies is offline Status: Offline

I know you're trying to get BABV back, I think lots of people want it back, (including me) but I don't think petitions are going to work. Let's face it, BABV is a memory now, and it's closed for good.
Old 12-05-2015, 03:38 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CaitlinCookies
I know you're trying to get BABV back, I think lots of people want it back, (including me) but I don't think petitions are going to work. Let's face it, BABV is a memory now, and it's closed for good.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:18 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

Hey, I miss BV too, but I think the only thing we could do at this point is find someone who could design it again. WHICH let me add... there is someone on BI who has volunteered, but they need help with screenshots.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:29 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by cassidy5
Hey, I miss BV too, but I think the only thing we could do at this point is find someone who could design it again. WHICH let me add... there is someone on BI who has volunteered, but they need help with screenshots.
Even then, there's the issue if that is actually legal to do or not. Even if the game isn't open anymore, BABW likely still holds copyrights on the name Bearville and everything to do with it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT