BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2016, 10:30 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Really bad paint banner #2:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:17 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

can't remember if it's 15 points for every post you make on every thread or just chh related ones... ^^;

other 2 banners! c:

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 07-02-2016 at 12:58 PM..
Old 07-02-2016, 12:59 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

Last year it was on every thread
Whoops, I need to start keeping track of that XD
Old 07-02-2016, 01:30 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Last year it was on every thread
Whoops, I need to start keeping track of that XD
oh okay!!
thank you!~

will we also have daily/lots of small challenges like last year? c:
do you still need any help from when we talked about it on the mct, too? ^^
if you ever do just vm and i'll reply!! i only do half days at school and break up on the 19th from school anyway so i'll try my best if you need any help!~

um also if posts across all sections count towards the point total i've found out how many posts we all had to begin with before the 1st of july (searched everyone's username to see the posts they made from the 1st of july to today and took the amount of posts away from their current total). c:
beary blue's post counts are in our chat thread and i posted greentracks' on their thread. c:
um that way we could take away the new total of posts at the end of the month from the total at the beginning and figure out the points for the posts at the end and divide it by 10 and x that by 15 for the points?
i don't really know...
just thought it was a good idea as it means we don't have to count every single post we make? c:

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 07-02-2016 at 01:41 PM..
Old 07-02-2016, 11:42 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
oh okay!!
thank you!~

will we also have daily/lots of small challenges like last year? c:
do you still need any help from when we talked about it on the mct, too? ^^
if you ever do just vm and i'll reply!! i only do half days at school and break up on the 19th from school anyway so i'll try my best if you need any help!~

um also if posts across all sections count towards the point total i've found out how many posts we all had to begin with before the 1st of july (searched everyone's username to see the posts they made from the 1st of july to today and took the amount of posts away from their current total). c:
beary blue's post counts are in our chat thread and i posted greentracks' on their thread. c:
um that way we could take away the new total of posts at the end of the month from the total at the beginning and figure out the points for the posts at the end and divide it by 10 and x that by 15 for the points?
i don't really know...
just thought it was a good idea as it means we don't have to count every single post we make? c:
Bearilliant idea Honey!

Yeeeah, I did NOT make things clear on the main post. Problem is, I'm on my tablet until Monday so I can't make big edits on said post...

It's pretty much like how it was last year. Just bear with me until I get everything sorted (no pun intended)!
Old 07-03-2016, 09:53 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

And this is the #TeamGreenTracks2016 banner # 3

P.S. Idek why I've put #KeepTheGreenDreamAlive there.... Oh well
Old 07-03-2016, 09:55 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by babv rock
And this is the #TeamGreenTracks2016 banner # 3

P.S. Idek why I've put #KeepTheGreenDreamAlive there.... Oh well
Ooh I like the hashtag.
Old 07-03-2016, 09:55 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice

Ooh I like the hashtag.
XD It looks like a campaign ad now
Old 07-03-2016, 09:58 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by babv rock
XD It looks like a campaign ad now

Do you mind if I use that as the banner in the greentracks chat thread?
Old 07-03-2016, 10:00 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear

Do you mind if I use that as the banner in the greentracks chat thread?
Sure why not? XD

Last edited by babv rock; 07-03-2016 at 10:01 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#keepthegreendreamalive, #wewillstopatnothing, camp happy heart 2016, endless feed the bear, feedthebear, quitplayingfeedthebear, team beary blue, team bubblegum, team cookie dough, team greentracks