BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2017, 03:49 AM
sam2hip590
Knut
BABV Name: Sam2hip590

sam2hip590 is on a distinguished road
 sam2hip590 is offline Status: Offline
Default Fondest Memories?

What were your fondest memories on Bearville?

I remember at one point I would wake up early every morning just so I could start classes at Bear University... Like it was an actual school, I'd wear my graduation cap and gown with pride.

I really miss Bearville. Sad it had to shut down... That just comes to show, though, not all things online last forever. Make sure you guys spend time with your families and what not.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:41 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

My fondest memories come from the beginning and end of my time in Bearville. In the beginning (like first year of playing), I just loved everything so much. I would blast the Bearville music and go around trading with people, playing hide n' seek and doing other various things and it was so much fun. The first time I did things like the North Pole and Haunted House (and also the Halloween party in the barn, that was legendary) was magical. I also loved looking for special guests like Maxine and Chloe Rocks, I often ran the "Looking Fur Special Guests" thread here on BI and it was a lot of fun. I got so excited when I found someone and got their monthly gift.

After about 2 years I stopped playing as much. The rest of my favourite memories are of the Bearville Closing party we had here at the end of March 2015. So much randomness and fun! It was the best way to say goodbye to Bearville. :')
Old 01-02-2017, 06:49 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

i loved the north pole every year especially since it was open when i first joined :3
Old 01-03-2017, 06:44 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I loved everything, but was sad that they stopped to many activities. i loved North Pole and Camp Happy Heart, hanging out with friends, the quests.
And I echo Vanessa May, I just loved our big party before it closed down. Best party I EVER had - on or offline!
Old 01-03-2017, 08:37 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
I loved everything, but was sad that they stopped to many activities. i loved North Pole and Camp Happy Heart, hanging out with friends, the quests.
And I echo Vanessa May, I just loved our big party before it closed down. Best party I EVER had - on or offline!
Yeah same
Old 01-17-2017, 02:20 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Oh goodness, where to start.

Honestly, just the general excitement of new things or new places to explore. It had such a quaint feel to it. I loved looking at the bear boutique and seeing clothes that cost credits that I couldn't buy. Eventually I got my first credits and it was so exciting being able to pick something out! I loved collecting pretty clothing. I can't really put my finger on why I loved it so much, but I definitely feel nostalgic when I think about it. I probably spent wayyy too much time on there. I remember my family not understanding why I liked it so much for so long. I definitely think there is a sense of innocence associated with it for me, too. It was something I enjoyed before the realities of growing up hit. I was still a kid, and still generally sheltered.

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 01-17-2017 at 02:23 PM..
Old 01-17-2017, 09:27 PM
Rebekahhug3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rebekahhug3

Rebekahhug3 is a jewel in the roughRebekahhug3 is a jewel in the roughRebekahhug3 is a jewel in the roughRebekahhug3 is a jewel in the rough
 Rebekahhug3 is offline Status: Offline

I just miss all of buildabearville so much!!! I miss all the fun activities, the special quests and guests. I miss the excitement anytime there was something new, trading for items, all of it. It's so sad, that it is just a memory now. What a great place it was...
Old 01-17-2017, 10:54 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
Oh goodness, where to start.

Honestly, just the general excitement of new things or new places to explore. It had such a quaint feel to it. I loved looking at the bear boutique and seeing clothes that cost credits that I couldn't buy. Eventually I got my first credits and it was so exciting being able to pick something out! I loved collecting pretty clothing. I can't really put my finger on why I loved it so much, but I definitely feel nostalgic when I think about it. I probably spent wayyy too much time on there. I remember my family not understanding why I liked it so much for so long. I definitely think there is a sense of innocence associated with it for me, too. It was something I enjoyed before the realities of growing up hit. I was still a kid, and still generally sheltered.
Collecting pretty clothing was definitely one of my favourite activities too. It was so fun to look at everything in Bear Boutique (Bearville Outfitters wasn't quite the same. Still pretty great though)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT