BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Polls

Notices

View Poll Results: Should We Talk To Justin?
Yes (comment what I should address with him) 10 90.91%
No 0 0%
I have another plan! (please comment) 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2017, 03:03 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default Should We Talk To Justin?

Hello!
So now we've figured out Justin is that YouTuber (seriously wasn't expecting that lol, but good for him!!), I've been able to contact him through his Twitter account.

Should we talk to Justin to see if we can make Meghan a mod so we have more control over this site (and even someone to have the administrative rules of changing the banner lol but please) or something else?
I was just wondering what you guys think the best of action would be, for possible mods, requests and so forth. c:

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 05-04-2017 at 03:05 PM..
Old 05-04-2017, 05:47 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I'm not as concerned with "this banner is six years old" as much as I am with "we just had our third troll attack in a month"

Something really needs to be done about this one...

can we just ask justin to change the banner lol
Old 05-04-2017, 08:33 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, it would be really great if we could get Meghan to have mod powers. I think we should contact him. Just say something about how we keep getting attacked by trolls and it would be great if an active site member was able to do something about it.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:36 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I've wondered this, but for me it was a lot more along the lines of getting him to make a video about Bearville and its plight since Maxine's retirement—given what a greedy company Build-a-Bear has become, perhaps the attention of a mildly famous YouTuber is the only way to change their mind at least somewhat...

Nevertheless, why simply make Meghan a mod rather than a full-blown administrator?
Old 05-05-2017, 05:00 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
I've wondered this, but for me it was a lot more along the lines of getting him to make a video about Bearville and its plight since Maxine's retirement—given what a greedy company Build-a-Bear has become, perhaps the attention of a mildly famous YouTuber is the only way to change their mind at least somewhat...

Nevertheless, why simply make Meghan a mod rather than a full-blown administrator?
true
making her an admin with website editing abilities means frequent banner changes
Old 05-06-2017, 11:57 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
being an admin would work better but I'm not sure he'd consider it
even LocoBananas never had full admin permissions (not sure if this was a glitch or not - but she was never able to add new trading teddies and I don't think she could change the banner either)

I'd be more than willing though if he wanted to do that but at the end of the day it's his decision to make^
It wasn't a glitch. She requested, but it fell through.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:53 AM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe contact him through YouTube, instagram, twitter..... etc
Say hey there, ya know that site bearville insider? Funny thing actually..... turns out YOU Are the owner and *cough* people on here are still active and kicking.. kicking for a renewal that is..... cough cough

~I kinda feel like he only has this site for renevue~

Unpopular opinion:
Spoiler: show
maybe he really doesn't care and is greedy..... he seems like a nice guy based on his "thinknoodles" persona, but maybe he isn't.....

Last edited by MelonyAutumn7; 05-11-2017 at 09:56 AM..
Old 05-14-2017, 04:46 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

I have nothing against Meghan but why can't anyone else be a mod
Old 05-16-2017, 12:49 AM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
he posted on WI a while back that he keeps the sites running because he wants to protect users' personal information and that he makes no money running the insider sites and it actually costs him a lot of money to keep them running and he isn't making any profit on it
Thanks for clearing that up!

So.... plan B anyone?
Old 05-18-2017, 07:18 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

maybe a dialog that starts out as co-operative, not really demanding.
on a side note, what happens to personal information at closed sites?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT