BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-13-2017, 09:44 PM
stellam7
Knut

stellam7 is on a distinguished road
 stellam7 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy I Miss BABV

Hi, so... I decided to make this quick account because I wanted to see if anybody was on here... I called Build a Bear Workshop, at my mall and i asked them if build a bearville would ever come back. They said "Let me call somebody and ask, can you hold for a couple minutes?" I said sure and waited. What ended up happening was some lady came on asking if i wanted to play BABV. These are her exact words, "Go to our build-a-bear website, go onto the games and play the games we have on there. We are currently working on things to keep updated with all the cool stuff." and said goodbye, then left. She got me so excited because I thought they somehow brought it back but... Guess not.

Wish there was some how a way we could bring it back...
Old 05-15-2017, 07:11 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

That stinks, the people shouldn't have gotten your hopes up like that.
There are still a few of us here, and we really miss BABV too!
Old 05-18-2017, 07:28 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

i miss bearville as well.
calling it bv alive still bothers me.
i laugh when babw sends me still interested emails on items i looked at at say $10 now priced $22. without the bv piece i am not at all interested.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:25 PM
Memory
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LilySapphire72

Memory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to behold
 Memory is offline Status: Offline

I had a dream I was in bearville and thought "wait I thought it closed, but I guess it didn't. yay"
Old 06-06-2017, 08:37 PM
zoeysassy172
Knut
BABV Name: Zoeysassy172

zoeysassy172 is on a distinguished road
 zoeysassy172 is offline Status: Offline
Default I miss BABV

I miss babv too. I grew up playing this game and finding out earlier this year that it was closed made me sad. I collected so many things in that game especially rare stuff. I'm 18 now and can't believe how time flies I will always remember my time on this game and this forum that literally help me gain so many virtual things. I will always has bearville in my heart. Moving on to post-secondary in the fall and hope some form of form like bearville comes back for future generations to enjoyc:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
babv, buildabear