BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Looking for Special Guests!

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2009, 07:33 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline
Default Have you met Maxine, Chloe, Miguel or any other special guest? Tell us all about it here

You've met the guests. You're excited. Tell us all about it.

Share your meeting, your pictures in this thread.

Thank you.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:35 PM
JamesMagnificent2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JamesMagnificent2

JamesMagnificent2 will become famous soon enough
 JamesMagnificent2 is offline Status: Offline

ONe time I met with Jao During Christmas, and we did a awesome congo line and danced for like and hour. I loved it!
Old 07-05-2009, 07:36 PM
SavanahSassyFriend1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SavanahSassyFriend1/Jr.CyberG.

SavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really nice
 SavanahSassyFriend1 is offline Status: Offline

I met Maxine 1 time (Today), Chloe 3 times, and Miguel once. I have met Jao and Hannah Cybearguide numerous time. Maxine is so nice though! I had lots of fun with her today! I bet it is hard for her to answer emails, get on BABV, go to special events, etc. Well here is a link to one of my albums that contains only special guests pics: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...p?albumid=3155
goaliegirl63
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I don't log in much anymore X3

goaliegirl63 is on a distinguished road
 goaliegirl63 is offline Status: Offline

The first time I met Chloe, I didn't even know she gave out prizes LOL. So when it said "You got a new emoticon!" And I suddenly had the Bunny Hop move and The Firework Emote, I had no idea what was going on! LOL =-0
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

I met Chloe for the first time yesterday! She's also the first guest I've ever meet!
Old 07-05-2009, 07:37 PM
BabvRocksyo!
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BriannaBanana542 JrCyberGuide

BabvRocksyo! will become famous soon enough
 BabvRocksyo! is offline Status: Offline

I have met Chloe, Maxine, Jao, Hannah, Miguel.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:38 PM
JamesMagnificent2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JamesMagnificent2

JamesMagnificent2 will become famous soon enough
 JamesMagnificent2 is offline Status: Offline

Oh! Someone reminded me of something!
One day, I had to do something for my mom, and I was afk, and my inventory was up, and when I got back, WAHLA! I had the bunny hop move!
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I met Maxine, Chloe, and MiguelSunshine all on July 3rd, 2009. =]

Then today I met Maxine and Chloe again. =]
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

Here's a pic:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:47 PM
yin1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Juliebballbear33

yin1 is on a distinguished road
 yin1 is offline Status: Offline

I met MaxineclarkCOB. I was on an IM and my friend said that she was on, so I joined her, and suddenly I ahd an apple bag!! I have also met 1 test person
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<<rylee was here :) >>, "famous", bethybooxx was here, chloerocks rocks!, cooleo, elicaangel was here, ihavebieberfever, iloveshoes was here, laura waz here! :p, miguel sunshine, no hablo espanol, opal girl was here :-), zoelina >u<, ~123:), ♥jellybean, ♫music♫