BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-29-2015, 03:06 PM
EmmaGreen20
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EmmaGreen20

EmmaGreen20 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaGreen20 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaGreen20 has a spectacular aura about
 EmmaGreen20 is offline Status: Offline
Default Camp Happy Heart Role-playing

Camp Happy Heart has always been my favorite event in Bearville. My first one was took place a month after my first home away camp. I got very homesick there and was not treated well. Camp Happy Heart made me feel better because it was a virtual camp and I felt like I belonged. It made my heart happy. I also got my first Build a Bear during the Build a Bearville years (technically she was my 5th). She was inspired by my first BFF who passed away when she was about 3. When I built her a promotion was going on where I got a tangible map of Bearville with 3D glasses. In Bearville It unlocked a secret room tent.

Since we won't be having Camp Happy anymore I thought we could do a role-play. We can pretend we are campers and talk about anything from what we are doing to support our team to how we are feeling. Feel free to play in what every time period you want. For example I can pretend it is 6ish years ago when I got my first virtual bear and the fun we are having supporting team Bubble Gum Bear. Or you can pretend it is the future and you are a part of a team who's character Bearville has not created yet. An example would be that if Camp Happy Heart was still around during the summer of 2015 the camp councilors would be the virtual characters of their new bear line, the Smoothie Bears, and your camp councilor is Strawberry Banana Bear.

Feel free to ask questions if anything is unclear.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:10 PM
EmmaGreen20
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EmmaGreen20

EmmaGreen20 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaGreen20 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaGreen20 has a spectacular aura about
 EmmaGreen20 is offline Status: Offline

Since no one has posted anything I guess I'll start:

My Furry Friend and I were chosen to be a part of Strawberry-Cheesecake's team! She's so cool! I am going to do all my dailies so I get the extra point for my team. Then I am going to invite my fellow campers for a Strawberry-Cheesecake spirt party!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT