BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-02-2016, 05:52 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline
Default some of my art

i used to be really into drawing but i never shared any of my art with anyone and i thought whats the use in it just sitting around on my laptop so obviously my solution was to upload it here!!

basically none of it is finished because i get bored so easily lol

also sorry all of the images are huge pls forgive me

Click the image to open in full size.
this thing i drew of harley quinn (her body was too hard to shade)

sketch of another batman character

remember who u r simba

a screencap i copied from star vs the forces of evil

grandmother willow from pocahontas

some of the teen titans with their teen titans go counterparts (raven is my fav)

a spoo0Ooky art project for school from 2014/15 i don't even remember but this is the piece of art i'm most proud of

ok thanks bye
Old 09-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

oh my gosh, these are so good! I wish I could draw more than anything lol
Old 09-02-2016, 06:41 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

these are so amazing!!!! <3
Old 09-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

They are really good!
Old 09-04-2016, 04:27 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

these are awesome, nice work
Old 09-04-2016, 06:26 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

these are amazing!!
I love the skull one
Old 09-10-2016, 04:41 PM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

these are so great alice!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT