BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline
Default Furry Friend Pics!

Often while registering a furry friend (both old and new) I have come across the message "Not added yet - please select your furry friend." If you've come across the same message then you know how confusing it is to select the right furry friend you had in mind.
  • This is a draft, I make no guarantees and have done the best I could to work with my fellow bloggers to determine what is what.
  • The following list is in the order that they appear (July 2008) when you have to select a Furry Friend! As new pets get added they will added before the Amethyst Gem Teddy.
  • It is not an error that the kangaroo is pictured twice, both are numbered the same because the exclusive item is the same for both regardless of which one you select (unlike the Hearts Fur You Puppy).
  • Thanks to Mirenithil, Sammik, Caleighobeary and KassieRed for helping identify our Furry Friends!
Please take a look at the Main Menu and click on 'Pics of All Furry Friends'
http://buildabearvilleblog.com/

Last edited by Freya; 07-10-2008 at 08:11 AM..
Old 07-09-2008, 10:08 AM
AbbieAllHeart
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbieAllHeart1972

AbbieAllHeart is on a distinguished road
 AbbieAllHeart is offline Status: Offline

When I was adding the athmest teddy I showed me to pick won but I didn't want to I wanted the bear i had bought so i logged off and then I tried restering it again and it poped out
Old 07-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Freya
Founder

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough

Great, well I hope next time if that doesn't happen then maybe these pics will help you select what you want.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

That's so cool, Freya! Great job! So in the list in the online BABW, is it ordered from newest to oldest?
Old 07-09-2008, 05:23 PM
MaryPawsome3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MaryPawsome3

MaryPawsome3 is on a distinguished road
 MaryPawsome3 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting the pics, it's a great help. I sent Maxine and email about this problem and she wrote back! She said she would pass my suggestion on to the technical dept. in charge of this stuff. I suggested that when you roll your mouse or curser over the picture that the BABW name of the bear/animal be displayed so that you know you are registering the correct bear/animal. Hopefully we'll see the idea I suggested implemented soon in a BABV upgrade. I also have a email into the tech dept because I bought a NY city exculsive bear when I was in NY in June and I can't register it because it doesn't reconize my ID and key codes on my birthcertificate and it obviously doesn't come up in the pictures. I did see one other person walking around in BABV with this exculsive bear so I know it did work at one time. I'm hoping I can show my NY bear off soon in BABV!
Old 07-09-2008, 05:26 PM
shawnhardy1324
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: shawnmusicbear3

shawnhardy1324 is on a distinguished road
 shawnhardy1324 is offline Status: Offline

i love your signature
Old 07-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Freya
Founder

View Post Originally Posted by Bianca
That's so cool, Freya! Great job! So in the list in the online BABW, is it ordered from newest to oldest?
Yes it is from #1 to #25.

I believe all the Furry Friends from Clarice #26 to the Floppy Cow #117 were online when BuildaBearville launched in December 2007.

I only have the history of bear launch date from December 2007 to present (July 2008)....so seven months and 25 bears, that's pretty good.

I was really excited when they added the Pawfect Pink Leopard #25 December 11th who was my first 'bear' and still one of my favorites.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:09 PM
MadeleinePawPrint
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MadeleinePawPrint

MadeleinePawPrint is on a distinguished road
 MadeleinePawPrint is offline Status: Offline

Hi Freya,
Your blog is great and i just joined!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:09 AM
WinterGlitter
Banned
BABV Name: WinterGlitter and WinterSupers

WinterGlitter is on a distinguished road
 WinterGlitter is offline Status: Offline

Yes, Thanks Freya for the pictures! It was greatly appreciated!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:21 PM
RachelCurlyfur9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RachelCurlyfur9

RachelCurlyfur9 is on a distinguished road
 RachelCurlyfur9 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together I still can not decide which bear I want though lol! So many choices
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
buildabear, buildabearville, buildabearvilleblog, furry friend, psi, virtual game