BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Team Play

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Dragonfly123
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MorganLucky6

Dragonfly123 is on a distinguished road
 Dragonfly123 is offline Status: Offline
Post ♦The Nutcracker- Babv style♦

The Nutcracker Ballet
Click the image to open in full size.

Calling all actors and actresses!!! All the lights and decorations in Bearville got me really excited about doing a play... so I decided to do the Nutcracker! I apologize if anyone already made a Nutcracker play on BI, but having this one might give people a chance to try out for parts they wanted in another play. I'm currently working on the script... and having instant chat hasn't delayed it so far! If you are going to ask for a part... make sure you have or can get what you'll need, and that you will be able to attend as many practices as possible! Please do not try to talk people out of their parts just so you can have it. I have backup parts in case the original dancer can't make it, so you could apply for a backup and likely get the part. I might organize another play if this goes well... so be patient!

Edit: The play will be a tight squeeze... I just found out I'm flying to Nashville on Dec 21, so I have to have the parts filled and costumes ready by Dec 17!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! -rushing to get ready-

Parts:

Clara~ Taylorgonefishin2
The Nutcracker~ Open
Sugar Plum Fairy~ Starrballetbear
Mouse King~ Adriennebeardiva
Mouse 1~ Piealamode
Mouse 2~ Morganbear151
Clara's Aunt~ Diamondallheart166
Dancers~ AllisonApril, Brinigirl
Snowflake Dancers (4): Morganlucky6, QueenieB,
Demipointe, Kristinpurrincess7

Backup Clara~ Kristinpurrincess9
Backup Nutcracker~ Open
Backup Sugar plum Fairy~ Awsomzoey
Backup Mouse King~ Open
Backup Mice~ Open
Backup Aunt~ Open
Backup Dancer~ Open

Note that the two ''dancers'' will play the Green Tea, Chocolate, and Spice dancers because if there are lots of separate dancers on stage, some of them can't bee seen by everyone, therefore having one or two multi-purpose dancers will work better, so you would play all three dances. The backups should attend all practices possible... just in case the original dancer doesn't show up.

Costume list:

Clara: White button-up dress, Princess Robe, Tiara
Nutcracker: Red Drum major costume with white jog pants or red v-notch sweater and white jog pants
Sugar plum fairy: Light pink patriotic princess skirt or pink tiered skirt, light pink tube top, a tiara, and a magic wand
Mouse King: Needs a Tiara, Jester hat, or some other colorful large hat, jewelry of any kind, and you can get creative with the rest... but make sure the costume is gray and long sleeved!
Mouse 1 & Mouse 2: Need long sleeved plain grey shirt and jog pants
Clara's aunt: Holiday dress and any kind of jewelry
Dancer: Light green ruffle tie dress for green tea
Chocolate brown tiered skirt and bow TOP for chocolate
Spicey reddish brownish layered skirt and stripes and lace top
Snowflake Dancers: White Satin Holiday Dress

The mouse king and nutcracker must have batons to ''sword fight'' which I might provide on this rare occasion, and the girls need flats or animal print flats for ballet shoes. Please pay close attention to the names of the clothes so you don't get the wrong ones!!!

Since many of us live in different time zones, it would get confusing to figure out what time it would be somewhere compared to what time it is at your place, so I thought this would help! Check it whenever a new pracice is announced, and write yourself a reminder to stick on the fridge saying ''Bearville nutcracker is soon... must attend every singe practice there is without being one minute late!!!'' LOL, no I'm kidding

Click the image to open in full size.

Bulliten Board

Alright! Cast ... you must check back to the bulliten board frequently!

We need the parts filled soon... so if you think you can... sign up!

Welcome aboard Allison, Adrienne, Diamond, and Starr!!!

I've added the snowflake dancer ballerinas! They will have to make a specific dance sequence so that we can be in time while we're dancing. I'll be the head snowflake dancer.

Ok cast... I hope your listening!!! We're holding the first practice on Thursday afternoon (sorry for short notice)!!! It will be at 3:30 mountain time, 4:30 central time, and 5:30 eastern time!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make yourself a reminder, even if it's on paper (I made one for myself and put it on the computer)!!!!! Friday's practice time will be 3:30 mountain time, 4:30 central time, and 5:30 eastern time, and we will also need practice in morning before the play!!!

We have the date set for the play! It will be December 20th, on a saturday. I'll need to collect what time zone yall are in so I can make up a good time for us to have it!!!!!! If you won't be able to make it... let me know so I can prepare my other account to take your part! Please PM me and tell me what time zone you are in, and PLEASE don't be late, if you can help it!!!!

YEAH!!!!! Why am I so happy you ask? Because the script is DONE!!! I'll message it to all of you. Please study it whenever you have the chance so you'll be more familliar with it... it won't take so much time to read it and say it on play-day that way.

-Hits self in head- I forgot to put what den we're going in!
We will do everything in the Pawforming arts center in the den ''Pawsome''. And if that's full? Then we'll go to ''Cub Cliff''. Be sure to say something if the den is full so we can change dens!

Practice times are updated!!! Check them again please! I'm reeeealy sorry for having to change them again!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION!!! THE PLAY WILL BE ON SATURDAY (today) IN THE DEN PAWSOME AT THE SAME TIME AS THE NORMAL PRACTICES. IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP TO DATE, READ BACK THROUGH THE BULLITEN BOARD!!!!! I (Morganlucky6) WILL PLAY A SNOWFLAKE DANCER AND THE NUTCRACKER SINCE MY SISTER (Taylorgonefishin2) WANTS ME TO.
PLEEEEEEASE DON'T SKIP OVER THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dragonfly123; 12-20-2008 at 11:38 AM..
Old 12-16-2008, 01:06 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I'd like to try out for the Sugar Plum Fairy.
Also for the times... Is the time that we meet every day the time that is on that little time zone map?
Old 12-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Dragonfly123
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Is the time that we meet every day the time that is on that little time zone map?

No... The times on the map just show the differeces in the time zones. If you want to, you can meet me in BABV right now... I'm in the pawforming arts center in the den butterfly garden. Clara... I mean Taylor... is on too!

Morganlucky6

Last edited by Dragonfly123; 12-16-2008 at 01:12 PM..
Old 12-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Dragonfly123
Trading Teddy

Ok starr... You've got the part as the sugar plum fairy!!!

Morganlucky6
Old 12-16-2008, 01:50 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DiamondPatches34 <love ♥

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough
 diamondallheart166 is offline Status: Offline

Ok i wanna be a backup for clara plz..
Old 12-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Dragonfly123
Trading Teddy

You might have to hang on for a little while... I know Kristin said she wanted to be backup for Clara when I PMd her... I'll give it to you if Kristin decides she doesn't want it.

Morganlucky6
Old 12-16-2008, 01:55 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough

ok awe man... why does this always happen to me!!!! lol
Old 12-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Dragonfly123
Trading Teddy

We need to get the parts filled as soon as possible... Hurry!
Old 12-16-2008, 02:19 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy

If I cant be backup I will be clara's aunt
Old 12-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Dragonfly123
Trading Teddy

Ok Violet... you can be her aunt! I'll put you on the board

I'm Working on the script now... you can pretty much tell what to do. It will have the placing of the actors on it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT