BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2008, 03:15 PM
KelliGirl28
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KelliGirl28

KelliGirl28 is on a distinguished road
 KelliGirl28 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Paws Fur Nature....

Ok I forgot.... how does someone who doesn't have a furry friend read the Paws Fur Nature magazine? When they clicked on it in the Libeary it gave them the table and magazine....but with no cub condo that doesn't help much. I forgot where "just the magazine" can be read....?
Old 12-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Belleadorable
Banned
BABV Name: belleadorable287

Belleadorable is on a distinguished road
 Belleadorable is offline Status: Offline

Well that's why... you can't read it, you need a furry friend to put the table in your condo.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:42 PM
KelliGirl28
Trading Teddy

I always thought the table was just a bonus..... thought I'd read it in the Libeary long before my furry friend..... thanks for your help.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:32 PM
debdub12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rebeccaflowerpower2

debdub12 is on a distinguished road
 debdub12 is offline Status: Offline

no! you can read it! in you stuff in the furniture section you can click on just the magazine and u can read it and take the quiz
Old 12-17-2008, 12:23 AM
KelliGirl28
Trading Teddy

Thanks! I thought you could.... just couldn't remember how....LOL
Old 12-17-2008, 12:34 AM
juicycouture
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HayleyCheerBear22

juicycouture is on a distinguished road
 juicycouture is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by debdub12
no! you can read it! in you stuff in the furniture section you can click on just the magazine and u can read it and take the quiz
wow thanks!!
my friends dosent have a bab and she was wondering how you could read the magazine without having one, and im like i don't think you can but now she will be happy!
Old 12-17-2008, 01:12 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Can citizens on Buildaebarville who don't have furry friends read the Paws for Nature and what use is it for them to get the gift if they can read the Paws for Nature Magazine?
Even if a citizen of Buildabearville doesn't have a furry friend they can still read the Paws for Nature Magazine. They do get the option to complete the quiz and as ewll egt the prize. They can trade their gift (if it is tradeable such as a move is not tradable) with other members of buildabearville. I hope this answers your questions and decreases your confusion. I have side accounts without furry friends that is how I know the answer to this question!

How to read the Paws for Nature Magazine?

To read the Paws for Nature you must go to the library to get your table if you haven't already. Then you click the magazine which is practically blue and will be seated on the table in the center. Once you have clicked that you must click your "My Stuff" button which is located toward the left of the page and has a backpack icon on it. You click the button and five picture tabs will show up. Click the third one which will be a chair. You will see a glass table with a tree trunk as the satnd. Click the magazine placed on top of it. Now enjoy the information the book has provided. After you ahve done this you must challange your brain to anser questions. Anser the questions and clcik done. Wait for it to check and boom a sign will appear if you got the asnwers right asking if you would like to accept your gift. If you didn't get the answers correct then go revise through the book once again and again answer the questions. Thne as same as the other time click done when finished and see if you got them right. Then get your gift. The gift too will be sitting in the furniture tab.

AJCool
~Always here to help~

Last edited by AJCool; 12-17-2008 at 01:23 AM..
Old 12-17-2008, 12:10 PM
kurber
Trading Teddy

kurber is on a distinguished road
 kurber is offline Status: Offline

AjCool-

Thanks for the very helpful information. My kids both have an actual BAB. So they do not have a problem reading and receiving their Paws fur Nature gift. However, I have created a free account so that I can purchase items and send to them through safe messaging. My kids love to get mail. I had no idea that with out a cub condo I could read and receive the Paws fur Nature gift also.
Thanks again!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT