BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Joecool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JoeCool114

Joecool is on a distinguished road
 Joecool is offline Status: Offline
Default Suggestions For BABV

So now that we have a special guest with us , Maxine I thought we should have a thread so Maxine could see all these brillant ideas we have and maybe talk to the game devlopers on how MAYBE to put it in game bc the BEST suggestions come from the people who play the game. Also please keep this thread CLEAN so it is easy for maxine to look thorugh please only post if you have a suggestions now I can NOT guarentee that Maxine will even see this thread or put it through to the game devlopers but it will be good to have this thread just in case.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:49 AM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline

I am certain that the Build-A-Bear folks are interested in your ideas! Please remember to post the holiday ideas on the other thread too!
Old 08-03-2008, 03:56 AM
MiraMusicMaker
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MiraMusicMaker

MiraMusicMaker is on a distinguished road
 MiraMusicMaker is offline Status: Offline

I suggest a 'Copied Me/Someone' button for the 'Report User' feature. I can't report a person for coping me with the two options we have for reporting currently. Coping is a major problem, so it should have a button.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:39 AM
addball1516
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AddieBallerina15

addball1516 has a spectacular aura aboutaddball1516 has a spectacular aura about
 addball1516 is offline Status: Offline

I think this is crazy but it would be cool if BABV had a new place with a big mountain and we can reach the top by walking/hiking. And some hiking clothes for our character too! It would be nice to see the view LOL
Old 08-03-2008, 08:01 AM
BrandonGroovy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BrandonGroovy

BrandonGroovy is on a distinguished road
 BrandonGroovy is offline Status: Offline

I think that it would be cool if there was a pool in babv that we could swim in or let us swim in the beach party room pool.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:14 AM
MadeleinePawPrint
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MadeleinePawPrint

MadeleinePawPrint is on a distinguished road
 MadeleinePawPrint is offline Status: Offline

I think that it would be really great if we could go trick or treating around babv during halloween!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Cutestkitten
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Nikibearycute4

Cutestkitten is on a distinguished road
 Cutestkitten is offline Status: Offline

this is pretty silly and i am sure won't happen but i can wish can't i ? ok so i wish that on babv there would be different places around the world i mean on babv like there could be a air port and you could take planes to different states in babv and each one would be different, this probably won't happen but like i said i can wish can't i ?
Old 08-03-2008, 09:31 AM
LindaFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindaFriendly

LindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of light
 LindaFriendly is offline Status: Offline

They should put a restaurant in babv.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:09 AM
MelindaSnowflake2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelindaSnowflake2

MelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enoughMelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enough
 MelindaSnowflake2 is offline Status: Offline
Default My ideas!

Well, I've got tons of suggestions for holidays. They are right here.

Well, here are all of my general ideas. I've edited it from the original list.
1. Trading bear clothes... you can trade all other Bear Boutique items so why not bear clothes?
2. More décor for outside your condo (Christmas lights, wreath, jack-o-lantern... even a welcome mat!)
3. A BABV mall! There could be new places to shop, an arcade where you can play games, and a food court.
4. Different wallpaper and carpet designs for inside your condo OR being able to use your furry friend's exclusive wallpaper downstairs in your condo
5. Being able to buy templates to create special bear-mails. For party rooms, you get 20 special invitations, so I was thinking it would be cool if you could buy virtual special Bear Mail. You could have Valentines, Christmas cards, greeting cards, Thank You cards... there could even be like a little Hallmark-type card store or even a cart in Town Square. (Pawmark? LOL.)
6. A swimming pool
7. A football stadium (my mom wants that)
8. A gym
9. Being able to go on top of buildings that have stuff on the rooftops (like the coffee shop, BABW store, and theater!)
10. Going inside the Theater
11. Making Bearemy's house the condo next to yours (I always wondered who lived there, LOL.)
12. A holiday store where you can buy furniture, clothes, accessories, and maybe even bear clothes for the current season/holiday. (They did this on Nicktropolis, and I thought it was a great idea.)
13. Making a bear clothes store where the clothes don't cost credits
14. Being able to buy new special rooms for your condo like a swimming pool (a competition pool and/or a recreation pool), a dance studio, a track, a tennis court, a ballroom... fun stuff for entertaining your friends
15. More formal wear available like fancy dresses and tuxedos (they could even have a formalwear shop.)
16. Emoticons for all the holidays... for Christmas/Hanukkah, you could click on Bearemy and choose between a Christmas emoticon, Hanukkah emoticon, or just a general winter emoticon.
17. Eyeglasses for your BABV character. Linda's poll showed that over half of us on the blog wear glasses, so it would be great for those of you who wear glasses on a regular basis. I noticed that you could buy glasses for your furry friend at Bear Boutique and in real life. Maybe they could make an eyeglasses store. That would be funny.
18. A cultural shop where we can buy clothes and furniture from around the world so that everyone is represented
19. A Build-a-Dino shop in BABV since the dinosaurs are represented.
20. A wider variety of clothes at the Pawlette Boutique. I'd love to see them add some boots. (I want leather boots AND Ugg-type boots. We just need a wider variety of footwear in general.) And we also need some more trendy bags. Maybe they could open up a "designer shop" for leather bags and stuff like that. (Unlikely, but it would be cute.)

If I come up with more ideas, I'll post them here.

Last edited by MelindaSnowflake2; 08-12-2008 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: add more ideas!
Old 08-03-2008, 12:07 PM
L3tyT1g3r
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laceyallheart52

L3tyT1g3r is on a distinguished road
 L3tyT1g3r is offline Status: Offline

this is a suggestion for BAB i think they should have endangered species like tigers or pandas or polar bears or elephants and everytime someone buys they save an animal in real life. also they should have exotic animals like and Okapi.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT