BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2008, 02:52 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Pie Eating Contest Game

In this game, you rapidly type 2 letters, alternating between them. The faster you type, the faster your bear eats the pie. When you are done with the pie, press space to get a new pie. To click the keys quickly, try using your strongest fingers, and changing hands when one hand gets tired, You can also use both hands. It is also easier if you use two fingers that are next to each other. I use my middle and pointer fingers, as I find that I go quickest using those fingers. However, everyone is different! Experiment to see what is easest for you.

This is a game where you play against a CPU. Each level your opponent eats their pie faster.

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-02-2008 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: all content can be in one post. Faith
Old 06-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

Nice guide! I always use my right hand though, since I'm weak in my left. I'm a right-handed person. ^^ I try not to use up all my energy in the first few levels.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Sarah
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahBearish

Sarah is on a distinguished road
 Sarah is offline Status: Offline

for me i use both of my pointer fingers(and sometimes switch around if they start getting really sore)
Old 06-03-2008, 09:22 PM
kelleysunshine
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KelleySunshine

kelleysunshine will become famous soon enough
 kelleysunshine is offline Status: Offline
Smile Pie eating game

Just wanted to add that the pie eating game gives you community points.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:35 AM
pixarmc
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MillieDiva10

pixarmc is on a distinguished road
 pixarmc is offline Status: Offline

this game gets so hard after the third level, I'm exausted when I loose it!
Old 06-06-2008, 11:51 AM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

in this game you have to be very fast. at first i was slow then i got faster.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:22 PM
sammik
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SammiSnowball

sammik is on a distinguished road
 sammik is offline Status: Offline

I think I've made it to 6...but that was so hard!!
Old 06-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Joshzoom41
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JoshZoom41, ShaunaZoom3

Joshzoom41 is on a distinguished road
 Joshzoom41 is offline Status: Offline

i rarely make it past level 4, but since all the games that give you community points are a little harder, i try to play it to get a better community badge.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:37 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

This might just be a glitch with me, but when I click 'Play Again' after the game -- it starts where I left off, on the level I failed to complete, with all the points I gathered! I played for a couple hours and had about two million points built up, had leveled up six times, and was getting over a thousand BBs per round when there was a server error and I had to start all over. Even if it gets fixed, I got a lot of BBs and points while I could.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
This might just be a glitch with me, but when I click 'Play Again' after the game -- it starts where I left off, on the level I failed to complete, with all the points I gathered! I played for a couple hours and had about two million points built up, had leveled up six times, and was getting over a thousand BBs per round when there was a server error and I had to start all over. Even if it gets fixed, I got a lot of BBs and points while I could.
The same thing happens to me. I'm going to play the game to build up my badge, while the thing is happening. I just wish my arm wouldn't get tired after playing this game.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT