BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2009, 06:12 PM
QueenieB
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HaydenWishes4, AnistonRasberry

QueenieB is on a distinguished road
 QueenieB is offline Status: Offline
Default $5 off............

$5 off an animal priced $10 or more in National Geographic Kids February issue. I think a hardcore BABV fantiac should get a subscription because codes/coupons seem to be popping up in every issue.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:14 PM
frenchtoast
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alyfullofhugs

frenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to all
 frenchtoast is offline Status: Offline

Oh cool! I have to get a subscription of it someday. My friend has that Magazine.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:17 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Oh! I have that same issue of National Geographics!
Mostly because they give out tons of BAB Coupons!
I'll have to check out the issue right now and take that Coupon before my sisters find it.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:21 PM
QueenieB
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HaydenWishes4, AnistonRasberry

QueenieB is on a distinguished road
 QueenieB is offline Status: Offline

Good thing I don't have to worry about my big brother taking it. BTW, I LOVE your avatar.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:55 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

cool!!! I got a coupon like that!
Old 01-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Kristina218
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristinaSeptembear9

Kristina218 is on a distinguished road
 Kristina218 is offline Status: Offline

wher do u get these books...like where can u buy em ?
Old 01-05-2009, 08:34 PM
momma
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AthenaAries4

momma will become famous soon enoughmomma will become famous soon enough
 momma is offline Status: Offline

National Geographic Kids is a magazine... I think that you can get it at large newstands, but it's better to buy a subscription. You know the great articles we get in our monthly BABV magazine (right now it's about gorillas), well these magazines are chock full of similar articles about nature, science, cultures, etc and are great for all kids! We ordered a subscription before I knew that they gave out so many great things for BABV fans!

Along with the $5 coupon, the page is full of info about how to nominate Huggable Heroes for next year and some sports trivia/funnies... the coupon is $5 off a $10 animal and I sure wish it had arrived a few days ago Ah well!
Old 01-05-2009, 08:40 PM
KrystleAlohaBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KrystleAlohaBear

KrystleAlohaBear is on a distinguished road
 KrystleAlohaBear is offline Status: Offline

Oh ok well i will have to get one of those pretty soon maybe i'll get next month's they might have better coupons =) I sure hope i do get one of those magazines soon =) Thanks for telling us =)
Old 01-05-2009, 08:42 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Excellent information QueenieB and Momma you too as well.

National Geographic provides free maps, photos, videos and daily news stories, as well as articles and features about animals, the environment, cultures etc. These magazines are great for kids of all ages and are filled with a variety of information. National Geographic is an educational way to learn about the world. Along with information, coupons and codes are also available. Buildabearville codes and coupons for sure are included. I'd subscribe for one right now this very second. Filled with the most important and recent news and educational intelligence and knowledge, this is of great benefit.

Thank You,
AJCool

Last edited by AJCool; 01-05-2009 at 08:43 PM..
Old 01-05-2009, 08:59 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

ive bought the magazine before but not just because it has buildabear coupons...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT