BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BABV-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2009, 06:01 PM
yhunagurl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbyAngel461

yhunagurl is on a distinguished road
 yhunagurl is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: My furry friend's id number and keycode STILL won't work!

Hi guys, about my furry friend's birth certificate, STILL WON'T WORK!!! I e-mailed vwhelp@buildabear.com and waited for 5 or more days and still won't work!!! But my receipt code won't work last time but it did work now. why? PLEASE, I WANT TO REGISTER MY WHITE HELLO KITTY SO BADLY!!!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:07 PM
ClarissaDiva10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i got hacked so bye c:

ClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant future
 ClarissaDiva10 is offline Status: Offline

mum i hope you know if you bug them they won't talk to you so call in and ask a parent to take care of that
Old 01-11-2009, 02:28 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Did you include the keycode and ID number with your e-mail? Sometimes they need that information in order to activate them.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EmelieRosie(Call me Emily/Em)

Hearts will become famous soon enoughHearts will become famous soon enough
 Hearts is offline Status: Offline

email Maxine, and she'll respond asking for them. Give them to her, and within a day they should be activated.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:44 PM
yhunagurl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbyAngel461

yhunagurl is on a distinguished road
 yhunagurl is offline Status: Offline
Default maxine's e-mail

View Post Originally Posted by Hearts
email Maxine, and she'll respond asking for them. Give them to her, and within a day they should be activated.
what's her e-mail? i know her e-mail but....I forgotten....
Old 01-12-2009, 11:52 AM
TheresaSprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TheresaSprinkles

TheresaSprinkles is on a distinguished road
 TheresaSprinkles is offline Status: Offline

Don't e-mail Maxine, she is not in charge of this. BABV help is overwhelmed with questions all the time. The codes sometimes take awhile to work. Give it sometime, and if it still doesn't work, or you haven't recieve a response send another e-mail to help. If no one answers, go to your local BABW and explain the situation, they may let you make a new Birth Certificate.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:19 PM
brianbraveguy1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: brianbraveguy

brianbraveguy1 is on a distinguished road
 brianbraveguy1 is offline Status: Offline
Default yeah

yeah dont do that mean.... umm
Old 01-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Chbd22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MimiButterfly36--SashaBanana87

Chbd22 is on a distinguished road
 Chbd22 is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Animal ID & keycode do not work...

Hi, I took my 3 Girls to BABW on January 4th...and they got 5 animals, when we came home I registered 4 of them, but the 5th one would not work (T-Rex). Also the reciept code would not work, I kept getting an INVALID response. I instantly comtacted BABV help (e-mail). They replied asking every bit of info you could imagine, so I gave them that and then got a response saying that they would forward the info on, and I would get another e-mail from them in about 2-3 days. So I tried the codes again everyday...they never responded to me again...but FINALLY yesterday I got it to finally go through, and it also gave me a furry friend CHOICE. So hang in there...I got right on it, and it took 8 days to fix mine!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:19 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

TheresaSprinkles is right - this is not an issue that needs to be emailed to Maxine. Trust me - she knows there is an issue and is working with her IT bears to get it fixed as quickly as possible. Due to the very heavy holiday business, the store computers are having a difficult time "talking" to the BABV computers. It is taking a few days to get the information from one computer to another. I know it is frustrating when you want to bring your new furry friend online quickly, but please be patient.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:31 PM
ClarissaDiva10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i got hacked so bye c:

ClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant future
 ClarissaDiva10 is offline Status: Offline

yeah idk what to tell you its just a bad messed up glitch that they need to fix,i always felt that babv was still developing because there is always some sorta glitch i am so sorry because that happened to me and it worked the next day
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT