BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2008, 12:12 AM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline
Default About Social Groups

Please note that we will no longer be approving new social clubs. Moderating the groups has become very difficult to manage and it is taking away participation in the open forum.

Please open up a thread in the open forum do discuss your favorite topic. Open it in the Coffee House if you are unsure of where to put it and we/the staff will figure out the appropriate place.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

This thread will be closed. Freya

Old post for reference:
All Social Groups must be approved by a mod or myself before being initiated. All Social Group Members must have a minimum of 50 posts. We want to get to know all of you better and rely on your contributions to this forum.

I will be reviewing the Social Groups that currently exist, the members and numbers of posts. You will be informed in a Social Group post if your group is approved.
Freya

NOTE - All Groups will be OPEN to the Public. Any group requesting to be a Private group must have a legitimate reason for requesting to be private. Jess

Last edited by Freya; 08-29-2008 at 09:50 AM..
Old 06-16-2008, 03:21 PM
ZionZoom92
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ZionZoom92, RavenStarShine

ZionZoom92 will become famous soon enoughZionZoom92 will become famous soon enough
 ZionZoom92 is offline Status: Offline
Question

Does this mean I will be taken off my Groovy Green Team social group because I don't have 100 posts yet?
And how would I make a group when most of the members here have less than 100 posts?
I'm just confused what the rules aply to.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Freya
Founder

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by ZionZoom92
Does this mean I will be taken off my Groovy Green Team social group because I don't have 100 posts yet?
And how would I make a group when most of the members here have less than 100 posts?
I'm just confused what the rules aply to.
No, the current groups that are approved will be 'grandfathered in' meaning if you're already in the group you stay in, as long as it's an approved group.

We would have preferred utilization of the 4 forums up front for the Green, Yellow, Red and Blue teams but the teams are already well established with several pages of posts so those 4 teams will be approved until summer camp is over.

Posts in social groups do not increase your post count so you are all encouraged to post in the forum.

The rules apply to all new groups and new members.

Most clubs that are not being approved are BABV related discussions that should take place in the forums.

Last edited by JessBearHug; 07-30-2008 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: changed teams to clubs in last paragraph
Old 06-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Furbulousity
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Bethanie Jr. Cybearguide

Furbulousity is on a distinguished road
 Furbulousity is offline Status: Offline

did you just post this cause I haven't noticed it
Old 06-16-2008, 08:06 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

If you look in the upper left hand corners of the posts, it will give the date and time that the message was posted.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:32 PM
StellaBallerina15
Banned
BABV Name: StellaBallerina15

StellaBallerina15 is on a distinguished road
 StellaBallerina15 is offline Status: Offline

Well, I already have 100 posts, so does that mean i am able to be in ANY social group?
Old 06-17-2008, 06:49 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Yes, Stella. However, before you decide to form any NEW social group, you must request approval from Freya or a moderator.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MilenaFlower

Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the rough
 Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is offline Status: Offline

I made a new verison of a club...is that bad? You can get rid of it if you want, it just seemed like we didn't do much in the old one!!!

~F9807
Old 06-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Freya
Founder

Oh I rolled your hoops and yoyo into the first one. You should all be able to share ideas and get it going. I copied your ideas into the other one so they could see it. You were already a member of that one too.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Shelbysummer12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Shelbysummer12

Shelbysummer12 is on a distinguished road
 Shelbysummer12 is offline Status: Offline
Default Fan club

Can you approve my Selena Gomez fan club
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT