BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Sosjonas134
Banned
BABV Name: ♥ArielDiva49♥

Sosjonas134 will become famous soon enough
 Sosjonas134 is offline Status: Offline
Default Begginers guide to fun and friendships

Buildabearville is all about being kind to others, making friends, playing games, and chatting.

Games Guide
One way to earn bear bills is going on a quest like jugle ruins or egypt if you have a bear. You can also play photo safari in the medow. My personal favorite is fishing, I get tons of bear bills. Also another game is the fountain, you can win prizes or even bear bills. Remember to go to the sportplex and get your 100 bear bills!

Shopping for you, your condo, and your bear
To buy clothing for your bear or special clothing for your virtual bear you must first use the recept from when you went to build-a-bear-wrokshop, there is a code at the bottom where it sasy receipt code. When you go into the bear botique, step on the paw by clicking on it, now click add store credits, now get the receipt and enter the code where it says reciept code. That should get you some store credits. It all depends on how many items you've baught.
For your cub condo, you need to go to the bear stuff store. There are all kinds of furniiture and all kinds of colors, choose and color, you can decorate your cub condo in less than an hour. Remember to go by to the lumber yard to get more rooms like a kitchen, bathroom, ect. During holidays you can purcahse decorations for your cub condo at the store fur all seasons opening beary soon. I suggest earning bear bills. Also check out pawsome fashions at the pawlette cofour botique, there are new fashions every holiday.

Traveling
Other than the train station coming soon with a new destination, you can get around by walking or using your map. The icon is located in the top right corner of your screen.

Fun
There are movies, games and sometimes, parties all over buildabearville. There are quests, and dance parties. You can always find people waiting to see the next show in the theater. Currecntly playing the huggable heros video.

Dancing
There are tons of moves and tons of ways to get them, there are codes, special occasions, chloe shows, ect. My favorite move is the leaping move from bearamy in chrismas 2008.

This guide will be continued later.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:39 PM
RebekahGirl6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RebekahGirl6

RebekahGirl6 is on a distinguished road
 RebekahGirl6 is offline Status: Offline

That is too long!!
Old 01-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Sosjonas134
Banned
BABV Name: ♥ArielDiva49♥

Sosjonas134 will become famous soon enough
 Sosjonas134 is offline Status: Offline

sorry! thats my bad its too long! I was trying to get all that in......just read the subtitles and see which one you need to know about the most.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:38 AM
SherryRainbow1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SherryRainbow1 & TheScooter

SherryRainbow1 will become famous soon enough
 SherryRainbow1 is offline Status: Offline

It doesn't seem that long to me. I love it! It is very nice. Good job.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:02 AM
BearGirlz2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbyRockStar505 J C Bear Guide

BearGirlz2 is on a distinguished road
 BearGirlz2 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting, very helpful. I'm new to all this and enjoyed reading your post. Thanks again
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT