BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 01-25-2009, 05:06 PM
meremilo
Polar Bear

meremilo is on a distinguished road
 meremilo is offline Status: Offline
Angry A new Horrible Glitch!! Look out !

the glitch!! when you send a bearmail with items, the items stay there forever and you can pick and pick the Items any one you want!!!

Here is the problem!! many unhonest people send all the items trought bear mail to another accounts and they know that the items stay forever so they search for the victim ( I was one of them) they ask you for a trade, you accept to trade with them, they pick some good items from your stuffs and they make a good offer you like that offer then you accept that trade, but oh surprise, when you go to see the new Items you trade for, they dissapear from your inventory, because the other player who trades with you, has all the items in the bearmail, so they pick the item again and you lose your Item and the item that they offer to you!!! Very bad glitch, I wrote to Maxine and help but nothing, the bear mail continues keeping the items forever.

i love to trade, that is the reason to go to buildabearville, but since that glitch appeared I don't go online so much like before...

Last edited by meremilo; 01-27-2009 at 10:56 PM.. Reason: More information!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 05:09 PM
frenchtoast
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alyfullofhugs

frenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to all
 frenchtoast is offline Status: Offline

One. You can BLock your trades. Unless if you don't want to then You can go to your Inventory. And click the Light on the Corner of each item that you don't wanna trade and it won't show up while you are trading.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:17 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Block your trades, then I still love trading, because so far no one has done anything bad to me!
Old 01-25-2009, 05:18 PM
meremilo
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by frenchtoast
One. You can BLock your trades. Unless if you don't want to then You can go to your Inventory. And click the Light on the Corner of each item that you don't wanna trade and it won't show up while you are trading.
yes I know that!! Thank you very much!! I just want to tell you That,that isnt the problem,First i Think those people are sending items to thar other accounts then they send it back to them and it stays in your Mail for a while until thar are enough mails sent then it goes away,Second They trade it to other players for Rare items and then they steal the items by getting there items back and the other players who traded for that item that the other person has in mail doesnt get it =[,I think this is the answer to the problems of people who are getting their items lost when they make a trade
Old 01-25-2009, 07:14 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by meremilo
yes I know that!! Thank you very much!! I just want to tell you That,that isnt the problem,First i Think those people are sending items to thar other accounts then they send it back to them and it stays in your Mail for a while until thar are enough mails sent then it goes away,Second They trade it to other players for Rare items and then they steal the items by getting there items back and the other players who traded for that item that the other person has in mail doesnt get it =[,I think this is the answer to the problems of people who are getting their items lost when they make a trade
i dont understand what your saying .. if you block your items and your trades in a trade you cant trade those items because they are hidden and when you block your trades no one can trade with you and you will not see the rquest
Old 01-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Sosjonas134
Banned
BABV Name: ♥ArielDiva49♥

Sosjonas134 will become famous soon enough
 Sosjonas134 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by meremilo
Ok guys, something very bad is happening in BABV, my sister clara is losing everything in trades and we are very scared to do trades!! Today she had many trades and when she goes to see the item she traded they desapeared from her inventory, everything.
EXAMPLE!. She traded a angel dress for a red disco dress when she accept the trade the red disco dress disapeared from her inventory and many more things from other trades!!!

So she decided to send me something to protect it, when we saw something very scary, the Items you send for bear mail stay there forever and now we know what bad people are doing!!! Please all together,WE can do something!!! That glitch is very bad, because you can take everything in bear mail again!! Please all LETS do something!! me and my sister are never ever going to accept trades anymore!!! Becareful guys, that is the way that people are stealing now.
You must not know how to trade. You should ask someone
Old 01-25-2009, 09:53 PM
meremilo
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Sosjonas134
You must not know how to trade. You should ask someone
I am telling some people are stealing items!!! I block trades and I know how to hide my items!! You sound so rude!!!

I am just telling that a new glitch in babv lets another person steal your items without you knowing!!!.....

Thanks God I'm very honest and I'm telling you guys about this glitch. I know many people must know this glitch but they don't wanna tell peope since they might just want to keep it a secret and make other players get sad.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much for telling me. It is very, very kind of you to post this.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:03 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

I highly request you immediately e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com. This situation should be handled carefully and it would be nice of Buildabearville got to know about them. This glitch looks very dangerous and I believe I should be on a watch out for trades because many people wanted to trade with me but I never accepted. Thank you so much for being kind and notifiying us. I guess the real world and the virtual world have similarties.

AJCool
Old 01-25-2009, 10:36 PM
meremilo
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AJCool
I highly request you immediately e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com. This situation should be handled carefully and it would be nice of Buildabearville got to know about them. This glitch looks very dangerous and I believe I should be on a watch out for trades because many people wanted to trade with me but I never accepted. Thank you so much for being kind and notifiying us. I guess the real world and the virtual world have similarties.

AJCool
thank you very much for understanding my point, it's good to see that some people like you and the person who posted before you know how i feel.
have a great day...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT