BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2009, 06:39 PM
AbbePink170
Knut
BABV Name: AJTeddy716

AbbePink170 is on a distinguished road
 AbbePink170 is offline Status: Offline
Post February Fountain game help

i need help i have been trying so hard to get a hearts bag or heart head band there must be a technique to get it.i also need help to get george washinton wig.please help.thanks
Old 02-02-2009, 07:59 PM
roxanneur2cute5
Trading Teddy

roxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to all
 roxanneur2cute5 is offline Status: Offline

You sometimes get some stuff at random. I have my own technique as well. I try to get twice or 3 times at each coin. Like I get a lily pad with a flower, sailboat, and a goose toy all at once. I'm use to the Fountain Game alot so I get alot of prizes..
Old 02-03-2009, 05:57 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

i got heart bag and heart head band 2day. i clicked random stuff...
Old 02-03-2009, 09:55 PM
AbbePink170
Knut
BABV Name: AJTeddy716

AbbePink170 is on a distinguished road
 AbbePink170 is offline Status: Offline

sometimes i get the boat three times and i get money but i am trying so hard to get heart bag and heart head band if you get that please tell me what you throught it at.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:14 AM
LotsofBears
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sheryllotsofluv

LotsofBears will become famous soon enoughLotsofBears will become famous soon enough
 LotsofBears is offline Status: Offline

I don't think there is a special way to get items. Sometimes, I will miss one and still get a prize. Other times, I can hit all 3 and get $80. It makes no sense to me at all either. I like doing duck, boat, duck OR white duck, yellow duck, white duck. I typically don't use the lilly pads, but I have tried them and they do give you prizes as well. Best of luck! I have been problems too. I am getting old prizes instead of the new Valentine's prizes!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:21 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Not sure if there is a special way to get it.
It was very very hard to get the heart bag, but not too hard to get the heart headband...
Anyway, I just get random stuff....... So I don't think there is a technique.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT