BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2009, 07:07 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline
Default $1.00 save the children donation

I think if I go to bearville on Saturday to get the $1.00 save the children donation cards that let you pick the virtual tee I will not pick the earth tee or peace tee because you can buy them in the pawlette store and color them white and they look almost the same:

Click the image to open in full size.

EARTH TEE
PEACE TEE

SORRY IT IS NOT CLEAR I am trying to get better at pictures
Old 02-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Belleadorable
Banned
BABV Name: belleadorable287

Belleadorable is on a distinguished road
 Belleadorable is offline Status: Offline

Could we available to get all of them??? I mean if you donate another dollar they'll give you another T-shirt???
Old 02-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Cat_Lover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Carolinesportsstar1

Cat_Lover is on a distinguished road
 Cat_Lover is offline Status: Offline

thats a good point. i think that i am going to go to babw too and buy one
Old 02-12-2009, 07:16 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yes you can..

View Post Originally Posted by Belleadorable
Could we available to get all of them??? I mean if you donate another dollar they'll give you another T-shirt???
I talked to someone at buildabear workshop today and you get a song download and your choice of one virtual tee with every $1.00 donation card thing you buy.
Hope this helps everyone let me know by rep points please.Thanks
Old 02-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Belleadorable
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
I talked to someone at buildabear workshop today and you get a song download and your choice of one virtual tee with every $1.00 donation card thing you buy.
Hope this helps everyone let me know by rep points please.Thanks

Thank very much Priscilla
Old 02-12-2009, 07:39 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear

Default No problem!

It is for a good cause and I really like the music note tee, red heart tee and I am not sure cause of the picture if it is a yellow bearhead on the other one?
Old 02-12-2009, 07:43 PM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

i'm going to get one this weekend i hope! i'm going to go shopping though so i bet i will
Old 02-12-2009, 07:44 PM
roxanneur2cute5
Trading Teddy

roxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to allroxanneur2cute5 is a name known to all
 roxanneur2cute5 is offline Status: Offline

Yay! I'll probably donate 10$ to the charity. I like helping, it's a part of my community. I NEVER disagree with charity.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Belleadorable
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
It is for a good cause and I really like the music note tee, red heart tee and I am not sure cause of the picture if it is a yellow bearhead on the other one?
yeah you right I like the one with the note and I guess it's a bearhead tough the other ones are similar the're pretty too
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT