BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2008, 10:52 AM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Holiday Ideas! BABW wants your input!!

The folks at Build-A-Bear want your input and ideas as they prepare for the upcoming holidays!

When you think of winter, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years - what places would you love to see in the world? What new areas would you like in Build-A-Bearville?

What ideas do you have to share with them for the holidays?

Of coarse it is not certain that they could create any or all of the ideas but let's brainstorm and get creative!!

There is no limit to your ideas! Post away!
Old 07-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Sarah
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahBearish

Sarah is on a distinguished road
 Sarah is offline Status: Offline

i would love if they made it kinda like it if they made it all snowy and when you walk snow is falling and make the pond into a ice skating rink!
Old 07-27-2008, 11:04 AM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

i think they should have a big christmas tree in the neighborhood or fashion distict
Old 07-27-2008, 11:04 AM
kitten1462
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: FrancescaBearPaw1

kitten1462 is on a distinguished road
 kitten1462 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should do an advent calender and each day starting December 1st and Ending December 25th

There would be a place you go to, and inside it would have a Christmas tree, it could be a gingerbread house, there would be snow inside, and inside it would be a advent calender inside and each day we would get a x-mass related gift and on Christmas Bearmy could dress up as Santa and you could visit bearmy for a gift, or Santa could go down everybody's condo's chimney and we would find a gift in our inventory the next morining.

And the pawlette boutique could have a santa suit, and other Chritsmass clothes.

And the bear stuff store could have more Christmas stuff than last year.

And you could sell at the bear stuff store or a new car store, sleighs and sleds that you could ride around BABV and bring them to a Christmass slope where your avatar could ride it, and the can ride cars and sleighs around BABV, and after winter it could turn into a hill for picnics.

And you could have a BIG parade Thanksgiving and New years at a set time for everyone to see!!

The possibities!

Those are my ideas!

Last edited by kitten1462; 10-24-2008 at 04:04 PM..
Old 07-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Tennis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Rocks an Tennis =)

Tennis is on a distinguished road
 Tennis is offline Status: Offline

Well, I certainly agree with the falling snow thing. And I think it would be pawsome to have decorations for the outside of our Cub Condo. I'm sort of dry on ideas right now, but I'll think of some more later!

Last edited by Tennis; 10-24-2008 at 07:31 PM..
Old 07-27-2008, 11:21 AM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

wow kitten those are really good
Old 07-27-2008, 11:22 AM
MeganCuddles7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MeganCuddles7

MeganCuddles7 is on a distinguished road
 MeganCuddles7 is offline Status: Offline

Christmas lights on the outside of our condos would be cool!!!!
Old 07-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Jailyn
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JailynVolleyball

Jailyn will become famous soon enough
 Jailyn is offline Status: Offline

Oh my! I've been waiting for this!!

These are my ideas:

There could be an ice rink and we can purchase the skates at the Pawlette Boutique.

New Clothes and Furniture at the stores.

A possibilite of a new move and Bearemy can dress up in santa clothing and give out goodies each week.

A new event, like they did with the carnival it can be a Winter Carnival at the Pawforming Arts Center and instead of Cotton Candy, it can be flavored Icicales and instead of juggling a Skating Move(The move I said there was a possiblity.)

Hmm..Oh! There can be snow everywhere and you can make snow angels!

I have no more but I would brainstorm more later..I have this all written down! LOL
Old 07-27-2008, 11:30 AM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Or some sort of sledding game where you sled down a snow hill. And definitely decorations for the outside of the condo.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:36 AM
MadeleinePawPrint
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MadeleinePawPrint

MadeleinePawPrint is on a distinguished road
 MadeleinePawPrint is offline Status: Offline

It would be great if they made an ice skating rink and a little ice skating store with ice skates, ice skating dresses and even mini zambonis!
I would also like it if Bearemy gave out tiny inflatable reindeer!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT