BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2009, 12:24 PM
nikkobuddy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: nikkobuddy

nikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the rough
 nikkobuddy is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy Bear Mail Glitch Watch Out

If you transfer items between accounts or get items from friends through bearmail, click the items right away. Don't wait. Your mail will be automatically deleted once you close it. If you don't click the items, you will lost it. I noticed this since yesterday. However, emails from Maxine or Chloerocks stay there forever.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:31 PM
JenJokester
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JenJokester

JenJokester is on a distinguished road
 JenJokester is offline Status: Offline

thanks for warning everyone.
I just noticed this as well because I was reading a bearmail and someone asked to trade, so when I went back to read the message it was gone.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:02 PM
ShelliZoom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shellizoom6

ShelliZoom is on a distinguished road
 ShelliZoom is offline Status: Offline

OMG!!! this is what happened to my items!!! i was trying to figure out what happened to them ...lol. I lost the maxine shoes and my turkey hat. i sent them from my side account. oh well
Old 03-03-2009, 02:10 PM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

I sent two items in a bear mail to my daughter's account, but she never even received the bear mail. One of the items lost was a Spring Hugs Bear headband that I had received in a trade. So far BABV has not replied to my request for help, but I know it can take a while.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:32 PM
MichaelMusicMaker3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MichaelMusicMaker3

MichaelMusicMaker3 will become famous soon enoughMichaelMusicMaker3 will become famous soon enough
 MichaelMusicMaker3 is offline Status: Offline

I lost the chocolate bar bed that way. It was very frustrating. I also lost a lightbulb hat and a Tie-dye shirt.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:41 PM
LindaFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindaFriendly

LindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of light
 LindaFriendly is offline Status: Offline

That happened to me a couple of days ago, but the bearmails reappeared in my mailbox today with the items attached, so i think they fixed it.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:59 PM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

I just checked my daughter's account, and the missing bear mails are there at last!! The Spring Hugs Bear headband and the other headband I sent to her are now safely in her inventory. Yeah, BABV team!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:02 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Whoa, okay.. Thanks for sharing this information, I hope that this glitch starts not happening anymore soon. For now I'll just stay away from sending Bear Mail, at least until I know when this glitch has been resolved.

Once again, thanks for telling us all here at BI about this. =]
Old 03-04-2009, 11:16 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

They don't disappear as soon as you close it anymore. I guess they realized that some people don't know (like I didn't for a while) that you have to click them to get the items or money!
Now, to be extra safe, I click the items, wait for them to disappear and then close my bear mail, check my inventory to see if it got there and then I delete the message.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Taylor0411
Knut
BABV Name: LeslieAwsome3

Taylor0411 is on a distinguished road
 Taylor0411 is offline Status: Offline
When I click my mail it was fine!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT